Issues With Brio - Should I Take Delivery? (Urgent)

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

We have booked a RED SMT BRIO. BRIO is JULY make basis VIN.

While we went to take delivery we noticed,

1. Nearly 80.% of top body of Bonnet had HAIRLINE SCTRACHES. All in circle shape as if someone has used dry clothes to Wipe out the car.

2. Also, inside the bonnet COLOR WAS Spread on the edges. is that normal?? Why would only some part of inside side of bonnet be colored in red???

2. One of the bolts inside the bonnet was Rusted.

Should be take delivery or not. Guy suggsted as red is non-mattalic this is normal. cannot agree that as we saw RED PUNTO and BLACK FIGO, none had such marks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Issues with BRIO-- Should I take Delivery..URGENT

Hi All,

We have booked a RED SMT BRIO. BRIO is JULY make basis VIN.

While we went to take delivery we noticed,

1. Nearly 80.% of top body of Bonnet had HAIRLINE SCTRACHES. All in circle shape as if someone has used dry clothes to Wipe out the car.

2. Also, inside the bonnet COLOR WAS Spread on the edges...is that normal?? Why would only some part of inside side of bonnet be colored in red???

2. One of the bolts inside the bonnet was Rusted.

Should be take delivery or not.....Guy suggsted as red is non-mattalic this is normal....cannot agree that as we saw RED PUNTO and BLACK FIGO, none had such marks,,,

Ohh don't go for it. Looks like it is damaged in the stock area and they would have repainted it. Are you getting any discount for it?

Don't accept any car unless you are fully satisfied with it. Otherwise, everyday when you step/look into car, you feel regret.

All the Best & Regards,
Raaj.

No I am not getting any discounts for it....Price given is 4.80 L on road.....
Ohh no you are paying full amount what they quote the why go for bad car. Ask the dealer to give some other car. Do the PDI before you sign those doted lines

I suggest not to go for that ... just tell dealer that you want some other vehicle or just tell him to show you 3-4 available cars so that you are able to compare them & select that you like.

this is not good time for car industry so at now customer is king[;)] & i am sure they go as per you wish.

Dont opt for this car,chances are that the bonnet part maybe painted or must have damaged and maybe polished and sprayed as well,ask for the new car, note down the VIN number and re confirm with another car thats been alloted to you.
Confirm the car that you want to and only then sign the registeration papers.

By the way did you sign the registration papers? If the car is already registered with RTO in your name then I am afraid if you can change the car now. However if Registration part is yet not done then then unsure you get a other car. Talk to Honda directly if dealer is not supporting.

Please do check other Brio cars in the showroom. If all the cars have the same characteristics then its fine. Else, please ask for a different car. Always remember you need to do a check before car registration.

Top Bottom