Hyundai Verna or Swift Dzire?

Thread Starter #1
hey guys,
i am planning to buy new car.
i was about to buy Hyundai Verna diesel , but my daily drive is almost on off roads , bad roads , industrial areas.

so my frined who owns verna told me that verna's road clearance is very bad , and car easily touches ground on bad roads. he got is chamber broken down once.

m adviced to go for dzire.

so all experts here , any suggestions?

budget is : 10 lacs

Re: verna or dzire?

If you can go for Verna diesel, then SX4 is well within your budget. SX4 has good ground clearance. You can also try Manza. As I recently drove my Manza across all types of roads. And it did well.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
In verna, gc isn't a issue. If you drive any car at high speed on bad roads, every car will scrape.

I wonder why he didn't say anything about the suspension. Suspension is super soft and you will feel like you are on a roller coaster ride. I have a verna so i'm telling u from my own experience.

Verna is a great car and I can feel it whenever I travel on it in one of my friend's car. Looks, Comfort, performance wise it is one of the segment's best.

The other real competitive options are Sunny, Scala, Rapid or Vento. But If I've to choose one of them, I certainly choose Verna as my car. [:)]

I don't think going with Dzire will solve your problem either. I guess both Verna and Dzire have more or less same GC.

I would suggest you to look at the Ford Ecosport and the Titanium diesel will perfectly fit in your budget.

Otherwise have a look at SX4.

Since you will be driving almost on off roads , bad roads , industrial areas best bet will be for Duster, Ford EcoSport and SX4. Please test drive this cars and then decide yourself.

If your daily drive is filled with bad roads better don't go for the Hyundai Verna fluidic . As said by our AHC Verna's suspension is soft tuned and you won't find the ride comfortable for those roads. On the other hand swift dzire is a bit more stable than Verna. Do let us know about your other priorities so that we can help you through your buying process [:)]

Top Bottom