Confused About Which Car To Buy

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and i am following it closely.
I am a novice driver and am planning to buy my first car.

Budget: max 6.5 lakhs on road in mumbai
Fuel: Petrol
Driving: around 400 km a month mostly on city roads
Features: safety, power, comfort, not high maintenance cost, mileage
Handling: Handling should be easy and good on city roads.

I am also confused between a semi-sedan and a hatchback..
I have shortlisted desire vxi, honda amaze, swift vxi, honda brio and toyota etios liva.
I will be the first to drive in my family of 4 and do not intend to drive more than 500km a month.
Everyone is advicing me to buy a maruti car (dzire) as it is my first car and is also cheap on maintenance and is fully tested with great reviews.Should i go with it?
Or there are better cars which will suit me more?
And, lastly should i buy it now or wait till diwali for more offers?

Awaiting for your suggestions
Thank you

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and i am following it closely.
I am a novice driver and am planning to buy my first car.

Awaiting for your suggestions
Thank you
I would suggest you have a look at the Amaze, Swift and even Ritz and Micra. I would personally not buy the Liva as there are a lot of cost cutting measures evident in that car.

Exactly as what Raj said, i would not look at liva as well, check out Micra as well as Pulse along with Amaze,Dzire swift, Ritz, i20 as well.

My votes go to Amaze and Brio for semi sedan and hatchback respectively. If its not a problem with you, you can check out Fiats as well. Linea and punto. If you could wait for sometime you can have many more options to choose from. Check if waiting is an option (after diwali too, probably by early next year ?)

Festival Season is catching up soon and you cannot really expect the same level of discount during Diwali that is being offered now, I believe its the peak time for opportunist to book one.

On cars apart from what has been mentioned in above list, do checkout Sail Sedan and Mahindra Verito Vibe, believe they are worth being considered in initial shortlists.

Top Bottom