Swift VXi @ Rs.6.21 Lakh (OTR). How's The Deal?

Thread Starter #1
One of my friend wants to buy a SWIFT VXI in Bangalore and one of the dealer is quoting 6.21 lakhs on-road price. How is this deal ?

Re: How is this deal

can you share the details and price breakup along with the discounts accessories that dealer is providing along.
Whats the final on road price for swift vxi?

Re: How is this deal

'Carwale' shows it might be 6.15 lakhs as on-road price for Bangalore. (That includes RTO and Insurance charges). But since its petrol version and not so good time for maruti's you may ask/demand for more offers with dealer. For Example, the usual accessories, Free Insurance, Extended Warranty etc. Just incase if you are exchanging the vehicle, you might eligible for exchange bonus and if you are an old customer of Maruti, you may ask for Loyality Bonus too.

BTW, just a little off-topic, the Karnataka and AP Governments are looting our hard earned money through the Road Taxes. And the AP Government adds an additional tax just incase if you already have a vehicle on your name. Really insane. [evil]

Good Luck to your friend, Patil. :)

Thread Starter #4
Thanks Raaj, Vijay for sharing your thoughts.
BTW I am going to help my friend in getting better deal.
It is very sad to know that you will be penalized for owning more than one car in AP.

Top Bottom