URGENT: Fiesta Test Drive Vehicle at Rs.6.7 Lakhs?? Please Advise

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

During a recent visit to a Punjab, I am offered a Petrol Titanium Plus at 670,000 On-road-price. Dealer has also offered it at an invoice price of 625000, without insurance and registration, in case I want to get it registered in Delhi.

Car is 2011 model with KM reading of 4000.

Only few scratches on rear boot and inside the rear boot. They are not offering 3year and 4th year extended warranty

Please advice:

1. If KM readings can be tempered with??
2. Is the price fine or on higher side? Its 2011 vehicle
3. Petrol vs Diesel confusion is there as well. I clock 10000+ KM every year.

Re: URGENT: Fiesta, Test Drive Vehicle at 6.7 Lakhs?? Please advise

A 2011 petrol Fiesta out on second hand market with 10000kms done will be below 4.5L

Last edited by a moderator:

And also dont forget be it petrol or diesel vehicle, a test drive vehicle would be used extensively and would have been abussed to its extent, by showroom guys as well as the test drives from many people.
Its a 2011 vehicle, why you want to invest almost 7Lacs on 2 year old car.
Yes there is a possibility that the odo reading might be tempered too.
I would suggest no completely for a TD vehicle that tobe lying for 2 years now.

Thread Starter #4
Re: URGENT: NEW FORD Fiesta, Test Drive Vehicle at 6.7 Lakhs?? Please advise

Hi Guys,

During a recent visit to a Punjab, I am offered a NEW FIESTA Petrol Titanium Plus at 670,000 On-road-price. Dealer has also offered it at an invoice price of 625000, without insurance and registration, in case I want to get it registered in Delhi.

Only few scratches on rear boot and inside the rear boot. They are not offering 3year and 4th year extended warranty

Please advice:

Missed to add its NEW FIESTA...Would that change any thing??

Don't go for this car my friend. Remember it is a TD vehicle. I am sure the car was abused to the extreme level. This car will make your life miserable. Please stay away from any TD car.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6

Bro are you out of your mind?
A 2011 petrol Fiesta out on second hand market with 10000kms done will be below 4.5L
Thanks buddy.I am new into this vehicle buying bit and was lured I guess a bit..

FYI,,deal is of new ford fiesta.would that change things?

Wanted to buy EcoSport but cant wait for 6 months.:-(

Last edited by a moderator:

This deal is not a worth buying. Ford is giving 1.1L offer on fiesta 2012 Dec manufactured. Buying a TD vehicle is not advisible.

Garuav, spending close to 7lacs on a TD vehicle isnt a wise decision. First of all, 4k on odo is impossible. It is a tampered specimen for sure. Secondly, the TD vehicles are often a victim of rash driving so the possibility of the car being involved in some accident cannot be ruled out. Even if it is a new Fiesta, the price is still very high and definitely a TD car doesnt deserve that amount of hard earned cash of yours [:)].

@Gaurav

Just stay away from TD vehicles completely whatever is the price and KM reading. Think of buying a new car and if required wait for some time[:)]

Thanks buddy.I am new into this vehicle buying bit and was lured I guess a bit..

FYI,,deal is of new ford fiesta.would that change things?

Wanted to buy EcoSport but cant wait for 6 months.:-(
Bro i did understood that that was a new car from the first post,

Welcome to TAI.

TOOO much money man, test drive vehicles are anyways driven like they are stolen. Definitely avoid a test drive vehicle and at this ridiculous price dont even think again.

Hi Guys,

During a recent visit to a Punjab, I am offered a Petrol Titanium Plus at 670,000 On-road-price. Dealer has also offered it at an invoice price of 625000, without insurance and registration, in case I want to get it registered in Delhi.

Please advice:

One word "NO". As many suggested, she could have been used very badly and you never know how many KMs she actually covered. Because often showroom people disconnect the odo meter wire and in that case car would not record anything.

Do not buy it. 4000 KM in 2 years so what car was used only 5-6 KMs per day. Rubbish.

Stay away from any TD vehicle.
Well the calculation is not entirely correct. Because there are not many takers of new Fiesta thus I am confident that she was not being used very extensively. Because why would anyone test drive a car when he is not interested in buying it. [:)]

Well the calculation is not entirely correct. Because there are not many takers of new Fiesta thus I am confident that she was not being used very extensively. Because why would anyone test drive a car when he is not interested in buying it. [:)]
+10000. But dealers also use TD vehicle heavily. So I expect bit higher reading on ODO. But 4000 KM is just too less.

Why to buy a 2 year old car at 6.7 Lakhs which has been driven countless number of people. Add few more thousand and get a new one like Honda Amaze.

Top Bottom