Buying Used Sedan Car (Heart Says Go For Jazz or Chevy SRV)

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am back from US, I had booked jazz last year,however due to my travel to US, and nobody here to take care of the car after me,i cancelled my jazz booking,now i am back to bangy(namma bengluru) [:D] .
Now i am searching for used car instead of new car,as i may need to travel back us by this year end,my heart says Jazz or Chevy SRV, guidance required please.

Thanks

I would suggest you to go for a Honda Jazz. The reason being very simple and straight forward- the petrol engine is a gem. You dont have to worry about the spares, as they are readily available. Moreover, since you are going for a petrol car, you have the scope of bargaining. The petrol cars are available at dirt cheap prices in the used car market.
SRV too, is a nice car, but it is very hard to find one in the car market.

If you wish to go for a sedan, you could try out Honda City or the SX4. To me, these are the best (used) petrol sedan you can go for.

Its really tough to find SRV all I could say is just trying your luck out even if it is available then you might face problems in getting the spare parts.

Besides Jazz you could also consider I20,VW polo[:)]

my wife links chevy SRV so much, her choice is SRV not jazz,how is performance and FE of SRV ..?
Well, the SRV was never know for its FE though it did have some punch under the hood. Finding a maintained specimen is pretty difficult since the car couldnt sell in decent numbers.
Have you come across any SRV in the used car market?

Yes, i checked in cardheko and other local dealers, they are quoting b/w 4 to 5lks.

Used Chevrolet Optra SRV in New Delhi
Too steep. Although its not wise to go against the wishes of your better half (its too risky[lol]), you should try to convince her against the SRV which would have a poor resale once you decide to part with it.

EDIT: In the link posted by you, the price is 2.5lacs. Well if you have good bargaining skill, try to bring down the price further (upto 2 lacs) and gift it to your wife.

Top Bottom