Originally Posted by maranprashanth
@Raja: I felt difficult to get into the Honda City getting the head in you should bend the shoulder and even the head tends to get banged.Its not that easy to get in as you get into a Sunny or a Manza or even Fiat Linea for that matter.
Vipul owns a Honda city , and his height is same as mine he can exactly tell us if his head has banged ever . I have sat in Honda city many times and iam 5" 11 and never faced such problems ever .
Skoda Vs Vento |
More wheel base.
Mileage is more than Vento.
Rear legspace is better.
A/C compressor is different.
Engine maping of Skoda is much better.
Driveshaft noise is not noticeable in Rapid.
Suspension is city drive of Rapid is too good but in Vento its very stiff and all potholes you hear DAM DUM only.
Are you sure wheel base is different ? Can you provide some source / link please ?
Here is what I read Vento and Rapid are built on similar platform sharing common Engine
. Know the Difference in Vento and Rapid and know better car choice Fuel Choices and Transmission
Both Vento and Rapid comes in Petrol and Diesel Fuel in 3 Models each in Manual Transmission. However, Vento comes in Automatic in Top End Model Highline, while Skoda Rapid comes in 2 Models in Automatic - Ambition and Elegance Engine and Power
Both Cars have Similar 1.6 Lit Engine in both Petrol and Diesel displacing peak power of 105 BHP and peak torque of 153 NM in Petrol and 250 NM in Diesel Fuel ARAI Mileage
Skoda Rapid Petrol gives mileage of 15 Kmpl, While Diesel Rapid delivers 20.5 Kmpl
VW Vento Petrol gives mileage of 15.04 Kmpl, While Vento Diesel delivers 20.5 Kmpl Body Dimensions
Skoda Rapid : Length mm - 4386, Width mm - 1699, Height mm - 1466, Ground Clearence mm - 168, Boot Capacity lit - 460, Wheelbase mm - 2552
, Kerb Weight - Diesel : 1205 Kg
Volkswagen Vento : Length mm - 4384, Width mm - 1699, Height mm - 1466, Ground Clearence mm - 168, Boot Capacity lit - 480, Wheelbase mm - 2552
, Kerb Weight - Diesel : 1190 Kg Wondering - Both Cars have similar Engine, Mileage, Body Dimensions, Power and Torque. Know the difference between Vento and Rapid
- Body Exterior Looks - Headlamps, Radiator Grill, Bumper Looks in both Front and Rear of Rapid and Vento.
- The Interiors are even also same. However - the difference is in color tone of dashboard and seats
- Vento however has steering mounted Audio controls with USB and Aux Support - which Skoda Rapid doesnt have in its top end model.
- Skoda Rapid has Chrome Finish on Steering, Gear Knob and Automatic Climate Control Button as against Vento Aluminium Finish
- Rapid gives more choice in Automatic Transmission by having 2 Models compared to one of Vento
- In Terms of Maintenance and After Sales Support - we feel Volkswagen as slight better choice than Skoda. Source Skoda Rapid Vs VW Vento.Compare Vento Vs Rapid Difference Better Car