Premium Hatchback For DAD

Thread Starter #1
> Your Budget: Rs.7 – 8 Lakh
> New or Used: New Car
> Your Location: New Delhi, India
> Top Five Priorities: Safety, Comfort, Build Quality.
> Monthly Running: Between 3,000 – 4,500 Kms
> Type of Fuel: Diesel
> For What Purpose: City and Highway Runs
> Seating Capacity: Maximum 5 Adults
> Type of Segment: Hatchback

Hey Guys I'm looking a premium hatch for my dad as he is currently driving a puny Alto VXI 1.1.
We want class leading interiors as my dad's boss and clients will commute in city daily.
Daily running is around 100Kms so it should be comfortable. Budget is around 7-8L.
I have selected POLO D Highline, I20 Asta CRDI, Punto Emotion 90HP.

> Your Budget: Rs.7 – 8 Lakh
> New or Used: New Car
> Your Location: New Delhi, India
> Top Five Priorities: Safety, Comfort, Build Quality.
> Monthly Running: Between 3,000 – 4,500 Kms
> Type of Fuel: Diesel
> For What Purpose: City and Highway Runs
> Seating Capacity: Maximum 5 Adults
> Type of Segment: Hatchback

Hey Guys I'm looking a premium hatch for my dad as he is currently driving a puny Alto VXI 1.1.
We want class leading interiors as my dad's boss and clients will commute in city daily.
Daily running is around 100Kms so it should be comfortable. Budget is around 7-8L.
I have selected POLO D Highline, I20 Asta CRDI, Punto Emotion 90HP.
If you say premium hatch the well known of its kind is I20. Best in class hatch in a premium segment. Polo might be little cramped compared to I20.

I vote for Punto 90HP for its built quality, good space and excellent Fiat engine under the hood[:)]

Also check for Honda Amaze and Ecosport in same budgets

Punto should fit in here pretty well. Since its a hatch that you are looking for. Punto is apt of the choices you have made. TD and make a good choice :)

As you said premium than nothing beats I20 Asta in that segment. It does have that appeal you are looking for. And definitely the best option if your dad's boss is travelling with him.

Talking about Polo, go and take a TD and you will find the rear legroom of polo cramped as compared to I20.

I agree to the points made by fellow TAI members about Polo rear seat. Polo is a bit cramped at the rear, no such issues with I20 though. On top of this I think when the word premium comes to the fore I20 rules the roost [:)]

Top Bottom