Booked a New Ecosport? Let Us Know

Please choose your variant.

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Hello Guys,
Just want to keep record of inventory (Who bought what), So if you have booked a new Ecosport please participate in the poll and choose your Variant, this way we will be able to get in touch with the right people for right issues.

Please choose the poll options carefully as you may not be able to change it later.

Hope this thread will be useful to all of us. [:)]

BTW, I have booked Petrol 1.0 L T(o)

Thread Starter #3
Although I dint book anything. but curious to know where is poll buddy?

You seem to be super excited about ES and forgot to add the poll. [;)]
dharmesh, I think you were super fast to reply while I was careful creating the poll [lol]

Yes excited, not super! as TD still not done [evil]

You should be able to see the poll now.

^^ Yes now I can see. Sorry for being super fast bro. [:)]

BTW, Nice thread, this way at least we can keep eye on how many ES owners are in TAI and which is the favorite variant among all.

Last edited:
Good thinking "Indian". We can readily keep a track of the popularity of variants. Thanks for the initiative. BTW I booked a Petrol 1 L (T) [:)]

Thread Starter #6
^^ Yes now I can see. Sorry for being super fast bro. [:)]

BTW, Nice thread, this way at least we can keep eye on how many ES owners are in TAI and which is the favorite variant among all.
Good thinking "Indian". We can readily keep a track of the popularity of variants. Thanks for the initiative. BTW I booked a Petrol 1 L (T) [:)]
Thank you for liking the idea, yep it will give complete snap shot on Ecosport progress when everyone participates. Communication becomes very easy for eg you want to notify something on PM selected users.

Nice thread Indian. Booked a Titanium(O) Diesel in Sea grey color as first choice followed by Panther Black as second. Booked with Bhagat Ford, Chandigarh on 26th June. Expected delivery time to be end August or early September. No accessories have been forced to me by the dealer, but I am planning to buy those silver appliques for front and rear bumper. Looks pretty neat,though have been priced on the higher side by Ford.

Nice thread Indian. Booked a Titanium(O) Diesel in Sea grey color as first choice followed by Panther Black as second. Booked with Bhagat Ford, Chandigarh on 26th June. Expected delivery time to be end August or early September. No accessories have been forced to me by the dealer, but I am planning to buy those silver appliques for front and rear bumper. Looks pretty neat,though have been priced on the higher side by Ford.
Did you see the " silver appliqués " in real ? I mean it is some fiber part ? Or just silver colour ?

Two out of three bookings are for diesel. So the price of the diesel variants doesn't seem to deter buyers. Expect price increases on diesel variants soon.

Thread Starter #11
Two out of three bookings are for diesel. So the price of the diesel variants doesn't seem to deter buyers. Expect price increases on diesel variants soon.
That is expected, but still I feel petrol is still doing good. Compare it with the Dusters ratio, Never seen anyone bought the Petrol Duster [evil]

Did you see the " silver appliqués " in real ? I mean it is some fiber part ? Or just silver colour ?
No I haven't seen those appliques. I guess they are some fiber parts which get screwed on the bumper and not just silver paint done on the existing bumper. Will be seeing them in person before I decide to buy them. Has anyone seen these appliques on any of the demo cars in any of the showrooms? They can tell us, if it indeed is of some fiber part and how much aesthetically they enhance the looks of the car.

Damm it's raining ES in TAI.

Looks like the competitors will soon loose their breath[;)]

We'll be getting to read tons of ownership reviews. [clap]

Top Bottom