Regarding Diesel Sedan

Thread Starter #1
Dear TAI's

I need help from you all please suggest me the best diesel sedan.
I am looking to purchase a used diesel sedan, my budget is 6 lakh.

in my sedan i am looking for VFM, a good sporty stylish exterior, fuel efficiency
good featured interiors, ABS.. in my budget.

plz suggest me the best one

regards

naseer

At 6 lakh you can get swift dezire the best VFM sedan, ford fiesta classic but its interiors are not sportier, Fiat Linea you need to check ac compressor before buying it, Tata manza. Buying used car is much trickey and your luck. Even if you take a mechanic with you he can give you only 50% accuracy. Try to strech your budget and buy a new one.

You can very well go for manza club class. It has a very refined engine. The interiors looks awesome. You can also search the thread for ownership experience. Tata also promises for better resale after 3 years. I would also suggest you Honda Amaze and Swift Desire on that price range.

Here how it works. If you are a guy who change cars every 1 to 2 year go for Maruti you do get back what you spent for it. If you look for long term and bored of maruti brand go for Honda Amaze, Tata manza, don't go for sail sedan as the company is on re,calling their cars and stopped selling till further notice.

Last edited:
I would suggest for used logan, but do not go for logan taxi, if you can find any personal used logan that will be better. Else manza sounds good.

Since you are based in Shimoga, try to get cars from North KA / MH border. Used cars are cheaper there than Bangalore.

Thread Starter #8
I would suggest for used logan, but do not go for logan taxi, if you can find any personal used logan that will be better. Else manza sounds good.
Amit i am not having much idea about logan. since its launch i dint liked the exterior design of logan.. the recent logon verito facelift also is not too good to attract. as your advise i think manza sounds good.

Naseermon, Welcome to TAI

I would not suggest a Manza as used one since till last years, all units have reported issues in my close circle and hence you might land in trouble. I would suggest Linea, Sunny, DZire in this segment any day.

If you are open to new ones, do take a TD of Amaze for sure while Sail is other good option. Dzire always remains as competitor and even the Indigo Manza would enter if I were you.

Thanks

you can get new car if you extend ur budget.if you are only sticking to used car you can go for verna,fiesta clasic,dzire,manza.

Verna would be the best pick for your requirements

Thread Starter #12
you can get new car if you extend ur budget.if you are only sticking to used car you can go for verna,fiesta clasic,dzire,manza.

Verna would be the best pick for your requirements
fahad could you please tell me more about fiesta classic

fiesta has the immense driving quality,excellent road grip on taking sudden turns and when you apply brakes at high speed.its been 3 months for me i had no major issues in the car so never got a chance to go to service center generally servicing bills are not that high as they are expected to be. DO you have one in your city ??

Top Bottom