Need To Buy New Car Under Rs.30 Lakh

Thread Starter #1
I am interested in buying a car under 30 lakhs. i will be visiting bmw , audi , mercedes and volvo showroom in few days. i need to know how much discount i can expect from audi, bmw, volvo and mercedes. i am interested in bmw 3 series, audi a4, audi q3 and mercedes c class, volvo s60. also i would like to know the pros and cons of the above mentioned cars. pls. help...

350Z

Core Team
Q3 is odd one out in the comparison. Audi is offering a finance scheme on it though. Please visit this link and answer the questions so that we can recommend the suitable model.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Please post what exactly are your requirements for your new ride. So that members can help you by providing their suggestions.

LIKE:
What exactly you looking in a car?
What's your monthly running?
Petrol/Diesel?
Any specific features you want?

Thread Starter #4
@350z : yes q3 is the odd one out but the finance scheme is attractive.
@singh890 you are right buddy and as 350z had also asked about more details. here are the few details

> Your Budget: 30 lakhs on road price

> New or Used: NEW

> Your Location: AHMEDABAD

> Top Five Priorities: BRAND VALUE, LOOKS, PERFORMANCE, COMFORT, PEACE OF MIND

> Monthly Running: 30,000 KM.

> Type of Fuel: DIESEL ONLY

> For What Purpose: REGULAR USE

> Seating Capacity: MAXIMUM 5 ADULS

> Type of Segment: SEDAN . ONLY EXCEPTION AUDI Q3

TRANSMISSION : AUTOMATIC

I HAVE HEARD BMW , AUDI, MERCEDES OFFERS DISCOUNT BETWEEN 4 LAKHS TO 6 LAKHS IS IT TRUE?

PLS. HELP. THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS.....

I would recommend you BMW 320d. It looks like a beast and is a beast. It offers the best performance you can get in this budget. You should take a test drive to decide on the comfort part though, since I believe it is mostly subjective.
However, since 'comfort' is also listed in your top priorities, Mercedes C also makes sense.
BMW and Mercedes will provide comparatively better service than Audi. The whole VW group seems to be messed up in service-part.

Last edited:
Hey ashish if my assumptions are not wrong you booked VW vento right ?
So,did you cancel that booking too??

Top Bottom