Used Automatic Hatchback For Wife

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

This is first post in this forum, I am based on bangalore,I am looking for used AT car for my wife under 3lks budget, this is her first car, so first i want to try with used car,any suggestions please.

350Z

Core Team
This is first post in this forum, I am based on bangalore,I am looking for used AT car for my wife under 3lks budget, this is her first car, so first i want to try with used car,any suggestions please.
Welcome to The Automotive India. Hyundai i10 AT will be an ideal choice. Maruti Suzuki A-Star AT is another option but it isn’t as simple to find as Hyundai i10 in used car market.

Drive Safe,
350Z

There are no new Automatic Hatchbacks in your budget.

You can look at used ones like the Maruti Astar,Hyundai i10, Hyundai i20,Honda Brio.

Check the local classified ads in the news paper and also visit a the used car market in your area.

Buying a used car can be tricky, so please take an experienced mechanic along to check the vehicle before purchase.

Welcome to TAI. You may be able to get used Astar/I10 autoboxes for that range. Brio being a recent entrant, I dont think, they may be available below 3 lakhs. My friend's mum is driving a I10 auto and its returning a pathetic mileage of 8 km/lt and the Astar is much better than this. IMHO, for the lady, Astar may be an apt choice, while I10 has all the whistles & Luxury.

Welcome to TAI, even I am in the same league as yours but debate goes on between used Auto Hatchback vs New Nano.

As far as Bangalore market is concerned, you can get used auto Santro, i10, A-star, Wagon R Auto in the price point.

i10 would be difficult to find as most of them will be 4 lacs plus. I saw one 2004 Auto Santro the owner did you budge below 2 lacs.

Happy Hunting

Hello Endeca, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

It's recommended to go for santro xing AT, though there are not much vehicles on sale, still you could get a better deal by extensive search. I suggest you keep a look at Hyundai Advantage (At hyundai Showrooms), they might have many.

All the best.

If you are looking for used automatic hatch you can get astar, I10, brio.but you need to strech your budget little more.

Top Bottom