Willing To Trade Mahindra Bolero For Maruti Eeco

Thread Starter #1
hi friends at present i have Bolero sle 2009 model . i am going to sell it. At what price shall i give it? The main reason for selling it is for engine sound. And i have plane to get Maruti Eeco. Will this be VFM and noise less?

Re: Willing To Sell Bolero and Get Maruti Eeco.

I wonder why you want to downgrade from Bolero to Eco, the noise factor will surely be less in a petrol engine when pitted against the oil burning motor.

Regarding the price to sell your Bolero, it all boils downs to the condition of your vehicle, I guess Bolero has a good re-sale value(not sure though)

Thread Starter #3
Re: Willing To Sell Bolero and Get Maruti Eeco.

My Bolero is in good condition, it has done 26k till now. Can you approximately tell the re -sale value.

I had 2005 model Pajero and sold it 4 years back. At pesent i have Safari 4x4 and Scorpio 4x4. I had an idea to get new Fortuner, but i heard that it has lot of rattling noise inside cabin. Now i am confused whether to go for Fortuner or diesel Prado, because my sister has petrol Prado. So she recommants to buy Prado for Fortuner. Thats why for a change i plan to go for Eeco as i have no petrol vehicle and for less use.

350Z

Core Team
hi friends at present i have Bolero sle 2009 model . i am going to sell it. At what price shall i give it?... And i have plane to get Maruti Eeco. Will this be VFM and noise less?
To be honest, it doesn’t make sense to trade a less-run Bolero for Maruti Eeco. Both the cars fall in different territories but Bolero is anyday an all-rounder.

The main reason for selling it is for engine sound.
You can rather consider damping to reduce engine noise. Or get the car inspected from a qualified mechanic if the noise is excessive than usual.

My Bolero is in good condition, it has done 26k till now. Can you approximately tell the re -sale value.
I believe it should fetch between Rs.3.5 - 4 Lakh considering the condition is as good as new. Some pictures will provide us a better idea.

Now i am confused whether to go for Fortuner or diesel Prado
This is again an invalid comparison because both the cars are on different end. Please set a budget, check available options in person and choose one that you like the most.

Drive Safe,
350Z

hi friends at present i have Bolero sle 2009 model . i am going to sell it. At what price shall i give it? The main reason for selling it is for engine sound. And i have plane to get Maruti Eeco. Will this be VFM and noise less?
That will be a down grade , and note that EECO does not even come with Power Steering. Why dont you go for Nissan Evalia/Chevrolet Enjoy?

The Eeco is definitely value for money and you won't experience any engine noise.
The resale value of your car will depend on a lot of different factors.

Top Bottom