| | Re: Volkswagen Vento Highline (D) or Hyundai Verna Fluidic EX or ?
Update :- thanks a lot to you all, I'm very much convinced with VW Vento, in today's TD SE explained everything in details. Below are the main highlights :
1. Done TD, thorough.. No voice, as per SE VW worked on suspension and GC, I tried on couple of speed brakers with 5 person on board.. No voice at all, very smooth & steady.
2. Driving Vento is sheer pleasure, tried both Verna & Vento back to back.. Vento took my heart.
3. SE explained durability and safety aspects of Vento, two people hanging on doors, hitting bumbers, ovrm and headlights with full force.. Shown damaged cars(safety beams, air bags of these cars were open, front total damage but cabin was perfectly fine even wind shield was as it is) and explained all the safety measures and design.
5. Interior quality was better (although few gadgets missing but whatever it has is very good in quality). Even sound system is ok for me, don't mind saying I felt sound quality lil better than Verna. (As per SE it got Boss speakers but I doubt ;-) )
6. Only one thing I missed was cooling, today weather was nice here still the a.c. was not so effective. Tried in couple of cars, it was better in another Vento but it could be better.
Now m almost set to book Vento tomorrow, today Hyundai SE offered 20k discount making it 10.6 onroad (DTSI SX) but Vento is still 10.8, will try negotiating while booking, today SE agreed on providing few accessories (essentials kit)..
@ singh sir :- I'm planning to get car registered in Haryana only my hometown is in Haryana so I guess ggn or fbd will be having same RTO charges.
Last edited by sharmaanil; 15th June 2013 at 09:01 PM.