Amaze or Brio? Honda's Cost of Ownership

Thread Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I am starting a new thread for Honda ownership feed.

Planning to buy a new car and these are my two options

If Hatchback - Brio, Sedan (If I am able to stretch my budget) - Amaze.

I will have to check with the dealers in chennai..Have never bought a Honda in India..This should be my first experience..Let me see how the sales team respond to me...

I have heard a lot about the fuss free ownership and good A$$..

Honda owners - can you guys comment on your experience? Also what is the cost of the service, spare parts etc..since Honda is considered to be a premium brand, I just need some inputs on this.

I am a new owner of HONDA so can not comment much but i did checked about maintenance and i found it more or less same but quality of HONDA spares are top notch and off course the fuss free ownership and more reliable brand[;)].

Thread Starter #3
I am a new owner of HONDA so can not comment much but i did checked about maintenance and i found it more or less same but quality of HONDA spares are top notch and off course the fuss free ownership and more reliable brand[;)].
Thanks Manish.

May I ask what car you have bought? Also have you started a ownership thread?

Owners suggestion on Honda Amaze required please!!!

Hi dear all,

I have a plan to buy a Honda Amaze ET version.
I fear for maintanance and servicing cost associated with HONDA.
I request people who have knowledge on this to reply me ..

Thanks..[:)][:)]

Dear All,

Can any one let me know the service interval for Amaze (Petrol)?

Manual shows 6 months inspection for the components, but the dealers documents (just a xerox copy) says 3 months service interval. 3 months service interval is very short and may lead to high maintenance cost.

Thanks.

Dear All,

Can any one let me know the service interval for Amaze (Petrol)?

Manual shows 6 months inspection for the components, but the dealers documents (just a xerox copy) says 3 months service interval. 3 months service interval is very short and may lead to high maintenance cost.

Thanks.
I own a petrol amaze and the service period is 6months.
The fact is that honda makes pretty good cars at lower and competitive price tags. They make their profit through the service of that cars.
Majority of the cars in this segment have a service intervel of one year and honda cars has it twice a year.
If your dealer gave you service interval of 3 months, it is nothing but to steal your hard earned money 4 times a year.

I own a petrol amaze and the service period is 6months.
The fact is that honda makes pretty good cars at lower and competitive price tags. They make their profit through the service of that cars.
Majority of the cars in this segment have a service intervel of one year and honda cars has it twice a year.
If your dealer gave you service interval of 3 months, it is nothing but to steal your hard earned money 4 times a year.
Prince my Friend, you are responding to 3 years old post [;)]

But anyways your point that Honda has service intervals of 6 months compared to others is very valid point and even though it looks like they are easy for maintenance but more services will give more money to Honda and their dealers.

Many of the prospective buyers will not consider the service interval and they simply go with service cost for each service [frustration]

Hello Guys,

I am starting a new thread for Honda ownership feed.

Planning to buy a new car and these are my two options

If Hatchback - Brio, Sedan (If I am able to stretch my budget) - Amaze.

I will have to check with the dealers in chennai..Have never bought a Honda in India..This should be my first experience..Let me see how the sales team respond to me...

I have heard a lot about the fuss free ownership and good A$$..

Honda owners - can you guys comment on your experience? Also what is the cost of the service, spare parts etc..since Honda is considered to be a premium brand, I just need some inputs on this.

Hey I'm using Honda Amaze for the past 3 Years and done around 65K km's on it [:)]

All details are updated on my Ownership Review, including hyperlinks to all Major Services and Small Mods done on the car , Do check out http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...0-honda-amaze-vx-i-dtec-ownership-review.html [:)]

kkn13

Suspended
I own a city 2010 and formerly owned until recently - CRV 2007(70k km)

Honda after sales is excellent and pretty stress free
So much so that my parents want 2 Hondas only as our next cars
Even availability of parts etc for older models is great 9 years on

Regular maintenance cost is more or less on par with Toyota and little higher than Maruti

You wont regret buying a Honda at all, even if issues arise, the higher level authorities are quick to respond and dont give you excuses etc (My city came with a faulty clutch back in 2010 and the dealership was giving excuses, one email to the Honda India Head Office guys and they immediately got the clutch replaced free of cost the very next morning within no time and dropped off the car to my dads workplace, all shiny and cleaned up)
The dealer mentioned above shut shop so I go to Solitaire Honda now and they are one of the better service centres Ive seen, the smaller issues with service centres still stands(like taking care of aux cables before giving for service :D ) but its great

Top Bottom