Maruti - Car Delivery Process

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I would like to understand how the car delivery process works with Maruti. I had booked a Maruti Ritz ZXI and the dealer promised for a delivery of 1 months and it's been almost 2 months now and no information from the dealer. Whenever i call the dealer he keeps on saying the same reply that Maruti has not dispatched my vehicle.

And the dealer says that Maruti will send an intimation letter directly to it's Customer after the Dispatch. Normally after Maruti dispatches the vehicle to dealer, how long does it take to send the intimation letter to the customer.

Thanks,
Udaa

Just fire a mail to regional manager and maruti asking about the clarification. Cannot believe for Ritz Zxi they keep you waiting. Or it may be not much orders for Ritz Zxi, so production for the same is not always ON.

Thread Starter #3
Just fire a mail to regional manager and maruti asking about the clarification. Cannot believe for Ritz Zxi they keep you waiting. Or it may be not much orders for Ritz Zxi, so production for the same is not always ON.
Yes, sent lot of e-mails. I get only one reply "We will let you know as soon as we have the vehicle ready for delivery" :(..

In case if your Ritz Zxi is of a specific colour which is not fast moving, maruti will take its own sweet time to manufacture a batch of such cars (till they get a sufficient number of that coloured car orders). Cars are produced in specific batches for a particular colour as they have to procure paint in bulk.

You have to bear with the wait, unless you choose another colour.

Thread Starter #5
In case if your Ritz Zxi is of a specific colour which is not fast moving, maruti will take its own sweet time to manufacture a batch of such cars (till they get a sufficient number of that coloured car orders). Cars are produced in specific batches for a particular colour as they have to procure paint in bulk.

You have to bear with the wait, unless you choose another colour.
But i was okay with any color on the RITZ now, but dealer still saying color is not the problem and the problem is with the production of ZXI model and the waiting period applies same irrespective of the color.

uda 2 month waiting period for a petrol ritz zxi

honestly that sounds a lot hell like for a diesel car

either the dealer doesn't have good rapport with the end delivery team or he didn't pay them there part

it took 3 month for my dzire to be delivered and then when the time came dealer started asking me to submit 1 lakh or 50thousand before PDI

he wouldn't confirm if he had the car already and I felt like am stuck in the middle

I went ahead and cancelled my booking

I realized it's my hard earned money and I will not let anyone play around with it or my time because that is equally important to me

the dealer started ringing me to take the delivery then

but my mood was already out and didn't want to deal with the guy anymore so cancelled it

It's just that Ritz ZXi is not a fast mover, that's the sole reason I can see here for the wait.

Better cancel your booking, and start having look at new Honda Amaze. [:D]

Top Bottom