Time is not a prob, as I am not in an urgency
.. I am OK with waiting few more days if i am going to bag the right one. Btw
, Yes, I will do a TD on I 20 too..!
But, since I am ok with the time frame, should I wait for the JAZZ? Personally, I had received nice comments about JAZZ from my frnds who own one. Let it be space, style, comfort, handling and maintenance...they say every aspect is perfect in Honda...
I have another question too..
I will be going with a car loan to support my pocket while purchasing the car. The Maruti & Honda guys told me that they will do all arrangements about the loan and stuffs.
But, my dad says, lets talk to a bank personally, deposit the initial amount to the bank and take a DD for the total car cost..pay it to dealer and own one.
We shall directly deal with car loan without any mediators, since if we go thru the dealer, then they will get "nice" commissions on every deal they make..
I am confused here too.. Will my Dad's plan workout in taking a car loan directly from the Bank rather going thru the dealer?