Which is Better? Mahindra Xylo E8 ABS or Maruti Ertiga ZDi

Thread Starter #1
Im really confused in selecting these vehicles

• Ertiga ZDI
  • Xylo E8 ABS

Im concerned in these following of both.

• Good A.S.S
  • Resonable Service Cost
  • Good Resale

Pls suggest me a good one.

I have test driven both the vehicles. Both are good.

Need some expert advice regarding the handling of Xylo. I felt it was ok when i had the TD. But i need some advice on it.

Re: Which one is better Xylo E8 ABS or Ertiga ZDI

If you are strictly comparing these two vehicles , go for Ertiga ZDI.

Handling will be better, FE will be good, Service will be widespread. Maruti always has good resale, Xylo has worst resale in Mahindra stable.

Nothing more remains to be said after Anshuman's reply.

Go for the Ertiga ZDI for all purposes unless you require more space.

Considering your requirements no doubt it should be Ertiga ZDI

Ertiga is all new car with better features and accesories compared to Xylo,Mileage of Ertiga is just double of XYLO ,So i think you should take a second thought on this .

Sometimes I wonder what made mahindra design and deploy Xylo.

• Ertiga ZDI
  • Xylo E8 ABS

• Good A.S.S
  • Resonable Service Cost
  • Good Resale

Pls suggest me a good one.

Need some expert advice regarding the handling of Xylo. I felt it was ok when i had the TD. But i need some advice on it.
Well, if space and comfort are needed then it's Xylo any day and if dynamics are needed then it has to be Ertiga.
Considering the above mentioned areas of concern, it is Ertiga which is head and shoulders above Xylo.

If the requirement is strictly more than 5 people most of the times then Xylo, else if requirement is 5 people with occasionally more than 5 then Ertiga.

• Ertiga ZDI
  • Xylo E8 ABS

• Good A.S.S
  • Resonable Service Cost

• Pls suggest me a good one.

Need some expert advice regarding the handling of Xylo. I felt it was ok when i had the TD. But i need some advice on it.[/QUOTE
    ASS - its maruti hence ertiga
    reasonable service cost again no one can beat maruti
    resale value - ertiga no doubt.
    i have driven both the ertiga and the xylo. in city driving i feel its the ertiga thats easier to drive and park. in highways the commanding view and the massive road presense xylo is the winner. in the highways if there are seven on board in an ertiga you will have to down shift a lot in the ghats while xylo will run along with out much problem. the rear most seat in ertiga will accomodate kids only while in a xylo they are definitely more comfortable. in the xylo you can take your home along.

I own Ertiga and enjoy daily driving about 60kms to and from office. In my personal view comapring ertiga with xylo will not be correct. Xylo is 2+ liter engine and Ertiga is 1.3 Liter engine which is no where near. I have driven my cousins Xylo in highway and city I felt it is so easy to drive except the clutch felt little hard. The driving postion of Xylo is high than Ertiga and boy I realy loved its spacious cabin comapred to Ertiga. But you cannot expect the milage from Xylo as that car is heavy built. It turns only 10kmpl when comapred to my ertiga which gives 18kmpl in Chennai with AC 100%. But the 3rd row is realy good even for grown ups in Xylo but little cramped in my Ertiga. If you are a person who want spacious people mover go for Xylo or you can opt Ertiga which is little cramped compared to Xylo's all 3 rows.

Top Bottom