Need Advice On Getting Hyundai Eon (Dec 2012) Model

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends. I live in chennai and i was in search of small car for my local use. For my budget I decided to buy EON . I went to Hundai show room and got a news about 2012 Dec model. Is it good to buy 2012 model now? Will the car be in good condition? How much discount can i ask for this? As i use only SUV'S i am not sure about hatchs . I Have one more question How can the make date be conformed?

Re: Need advice to get 2012 Dec model EON.

Eon is a nice hatch for city purpose buddy. And if you are interested in going for this 2012 model then go inspect the car carefully and try to get as much discount as you can and ask for freebies as well.
I am taking delivery of my EON on Monday and that is a 2013 model and I got around 15900 discount plus a good amount of freebies. So you can definitely do better than that[:)].

BTW: what model are you getting?

Bargain hard & if you are getting it for a good price, then inspect the car thoroughly and go for it.
I have booked a Alto 800, they had 2012 model stock. But they weren't giving discount of more than 10k. So I thought getting a 2013 model is better!

Thread Starter #5

Eon is a nice hatch for city purpose buddy. And if you are interested in going for this 2012 model then go inspect the car carefully and try to get as much discount as you can and ask for freebies as well.
I am taking delivery of my EON on Monday and that is a 2013 model and I got around 15900 discount plus a good amount of freebies. So you can definitely do better than that[:)].

BTW: what model are you getting?
Thanks for your reply buddy. I went to showroom today to pay full amount. But that people said no car now. That car has been booked by someone else. Then we fought for some time and then booked for 2013 model for delit+ petrol.

Thread Starter #6
2012 Eon wont be a great buy if you are not getting good discounts on it. Do check the underbody and the other mechanicals for any rusting issues. Do bargain if you are bent on getting that 2012 model.

If you wish to seek the details of the manufacturing date of your car, you can post the VIN number in this thread: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-library/521-decoding-vehicle-identification-number-vin.html and get the details.
thankyou for your reply. Now i have booked 2013 model.
Thanks for giving this link buddy...

Bargain hard & if you are getting it for a good price, then inspect the car thoroughly and go for it.
I have booked a Alto 800, they had 2012 model stock. But they weren't giving discount of more than 10k. So I thought getting a 2013 model is better!
Hi buddy. I still went to yard and inspected the vehical. It was in good condition. But booked by some one else. Now booked 2013 model.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for your reply buddy. I went to showroom today to pay full amount. But that people said no car now. That car has been booked by someone else. Then we fought for some time and then booked for 2013 model for delit+ petrol.
That's great buddy.

So when is the delivery and wat was the OTR?

Any freebies that you are getting?

Top Bottom