Originally Posted by TSIVipul
Congrats buddy but I have a question:
Why Dlite+? I mean why not Era or Magna(They also easily fell in your budget)?
Thanks buddy and the reasons for going Dlite+ were:
1. Needed a car for daily city driving purpose only so was not looking for too many features.
2. Dlite+ has AC and Power steering which is sufficient for us for city driving.
3. Saved us 50K from the budget
4. Era was 20-25K more expensive and the only difference was manual central locking and power windows (that too only front). Which i felt was not worth the extra money.
5. Central Locking from dealer is 4K.
6. And pretty good list of freebies.
Originally Posted by kannan
Great choice buddy!
i never thought that EON is good in interior space. thanks for confirming that. now i can suggest my friend another car to check before booking Alto 800!
Yes EON is definitely worth giving a chance while one is deciding to buy a car in that particular segment.