Embassy Used Mahindra Scorpio SLE

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and in need of your knowledge.

I'm getting a CD number Mahindra Scorpio SLE (2009'June) White colour excellent condition run 68000 km for approx 4.8 lac.

Need opinion and suggestions for the price and maintainance of the car.

What is the procedure I need to follow to change it to regular DL registeration and what would be the expenses in the process.

350Z

Core Team
I'm getting a CD number Mahindra Scorpio SLE (2009'June) White colour excellent condition run 68000 km for approx 4.8 lac.
You would have to shell out almost an additional lakh to get it re-registered. Plus, Delhi RTO might not accept the request if the car is not compliant with latest BS-IV emission norms. All in all, not worth the hassle. Used car market is flooded with Scorpios. Look out for another model if peace of mind is a concern too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

From used car websites I can see there are lots of Scorpios in Delhi (2008-2009) in price band of 5.5-6.5 lacs.

It wont be worth the hassle to pick this piece up.

Cheers,
Anshuman

a lakh for re registration doesn't sound good
@anshu/350Z whats the expense involved in getting a gurgaon or faridabad re -registered in Delhi ?

Well I am not the right person to guide you with exact figures. Members from Delhi/NCR can advise on same.

But if the vehicle is not BS4, I doubt it can be registered in Delhi RTOs. Please check on this.

Thanks,
Anshuman

Top Bottom