Ford Figo Celebration Edition or Honda Brio SMT

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I am looking to buy a new petrol car in 4-5 lakh rupees. I am confused between ford figo(the celebration edition) and the Honda brio smt. Is there any other cars I should look into? This is my 1st 4-wheeler purchase and I have no idea about cars and stuff. My monthly usage will be max 300-400km in the city with occasional long trips. I currently stay at Bhubaneswar. Help me out. [:)]

What about swift? Its sexy but waiting is around 6 months. By the way, Honda is better than ford in any scenario and service centers and plenty. Not to forget that ford was korean make (Daewoo) before and now its Chinese make.

350Z

Core Team
I am confused between ford figo(the celebration edition) and the Honda brio smt.
Welcome to The Automotive India. Honda Brio is clearly a better choice among two. Get S(O) for additional safety features. It’s worth the price difference.

Is there any other cars I should look into?
There are a lot more models available within this budget. We cannot suggest the most suitable car without knowing the particular requirements.

Not to forget that ford was korean make (Daewoo) before and now its Chinese make.
That’s news to me. Until now I used to think Ford is an American automaker. :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Brio, is a wonderful car for city drive and occasional highway driving. Only negative point is the boot, which is suitable for light luggage.

Drive comfort, FE wise, Brio scores above Figo. [glasses]

If luggage boot is a matter of concern, go for figo.

Thread Starter #5
Ok guys.
I went to the Honda showroom and TD the car, it was great and I got a offer of rs. 4.88 lacs on road on the brio smt (metallic) + rs 1k free petrol and rs2000 off on acessories.
Out of curiosity went to the nearby chervolet showroom and also TDed the Beat LT. It felt the same as brio but had more stylish interiors than the brio. The brio on the other hand had more legroom. The Chevy sales person offered me the beat lt for 5.04 lacs on road with freebies like remote, seat cover, car cover, mats, steering wheel cover.
Both cars are equally comfortable and each car has some features that I wanted to see on the other car.
I am highly confused, help me out my priorities are driving comfort, FE and low maintenance.

Top Bottom