Ooph, had a tough day really, at the same time pretty much excited.
So this is how my Thursday(20 jun '13) went:
* I come home in the morning 4 am finishing my work, set the alarm for 9 am, slept for 2 hours because i was to sell my alto to a buyer who offered me a good deal of 2.45 lakhs.
* Got up and thought about the vista we had seen in the used car showroom on last Monday and we decided to buy making a courageous move to buy a Tata,
* After finishing my morning chores, my dad suddenly told that he do not want that vista, there broke my heart for a second, so then i started to think about other models.
* So then we were waiting for this person to collect my alto (sorry its his now) and he did not turn up, so we were just discussing and i was busy pushing my dad for the Vista we had seen.
* Somehow somewhere he gave a deep thought and suddenly told we'll book Enjoy, i rose up and readily agreed.
* So we took the Alto and went to a hotel where we told that person to come there and collect the car by paying the money
* Fast forward, we had a good lunch and finally bade good bye for my lovely alto and some kind of disheartening that someone's else is driving my car, okay left it there and forgot my alto.
* Then there was the Chevy Showroom across the road, we then entered the showroom and was welcomed warmly by the female SE's, they patiently explaioned all the aspects of the Enjoy
* We then got the quote of loan amount and interest rates, next what? Took the car for a test drive and we drove it home to check if it would go inside our Garage, so the TD vehicle had done 3k kms and felt some kind of hard and my dad drove all the way to our home (was only 3 kms away from showroom)
*After all that we again came to showroom and booked the car immediately without thinking further.
We booked the Base model LS 8 seater which retailed at INR 8,22,447/-
They told they don't have 8 seater on stock so the car should come from Pune which will take good 10 days which is also tentative.
The accessories hasn't come yet, but i don't plan to put it in the dealer except for the side steps.
So this is all for today, will share more updates later in the weekends.
Originally Posted by Raja
So is it enjoy ? Which color and model you are going for buddy ?
Yes finally, its silky silver and LS model. 8 seater.
On the contrary, i did not give interest in the Quanto nor i did not feel like taking the TD also, but this doesn't mean i don't like quanto, but this time i should go with dad's opinion.