Originally Posted by pras
In your budget(8 L) you can now easily go for the Ls 7 Seater Diesel. So when in the test drive?
Hi Pras, sorry i was not very active these days, i already took the test drive and impressed by the space and satisfying performance. Yes if we are buying it will definitely be the LS 7 str.
Our plans was to book this weekend, but we are not ready yet to go for which car and my father is busy in his work, might get delayed.
Meanwhile this Quanto is bugging us a lot when considering enjoy and here's why:
1) Both are 7 seaters, where Enjoy is longer and Quanto is shorter which is good for city driving.
2) Quanto has good GC compared to Enjoy and there's nothing to worry about if you miss a bump, also add the abuse friendly nature. (Remember my dad doesn't handle the car smoothly).
3) The base model retails at 7.50 lakhs excluding discounts (OTR Bangalore) with a/c and ps (which is enough for our needs) and the enjoy is 8.30 Lakhs OTR without any discounts which will definitely come to 8.50 lakhs with extra fittings and all.
4) Like i told earlier we need a 5+2 seater and not full fledged 7 seater, that comes to just travelling, because we don't care too much about comfort.
5) Where enjoy scores over Quanto is its MJD and spaciousness, but everything comes for a price.
6) Heard Mahindra cars has service intervals of 5k kms as opposed to 10k kms of the Enjoy. Need people to confirm this.
| Originally posted by Gurrala: |
But, Quanto and Enjoy are do different vehicles for different requirements I did not get you on this
In the open market both are UVs. While we have nothing in mind other than these two for now.
| Originally posted by dharmesh: |
Vishwas man, Buy enjoy I have spotted few Enjoys in Mumbai and to say it looks good. Way better than bulky Quantos.
Yes its an apt replacement of our Versa, but Quanto also many potential.
Here we are again in a big state of confusion, thinking of