What Accessories To Ask For To Get a Good Deal?

Thread Starter #1
Though I'm still shortlisting the cars (i10, santro, wagon R, swift, beat), I want to check what all features I can bargain for with dealer in same/little extra price that companies dont provide by default?

Like,
1. Below the car paint (not sure if that happens with all cars)
2. Parking sensor on mirror

What else did you bargain for while buying your car?

Hey buddy,

Given below are the list of accessories you can ask:

1. Mud flaps, Matting, Perfume,Divinity (Most of the car providers give you these but they add the cost of these accessories in the car price, check the price list and ask them to provide these free).
2. Body Cover.
3. Seat Covers.
4. Remote for central locking.
5. Gear Lock.
6. Music system.
7. Anti rust coating.

you might not get every thing mentioned above as free but there is no harm in barganing.

350Z

Core Team
The add-ons can be negotiated depending upon the car model and requirements. You could also demand free insurance, extended warranty, maintenance contract etc.

Drive Safe,
350Z

The add-ons can be negotiated depending upon the car model and requirements. You could also demand free insurance, extended warranty, maintenance contract etc.

Drive Safe,
350Z
+100, along with basic accessory or even pretty much the list of what raja said, try to cover free insurance, extended warranty, 0%dept insurance in your current pricing of insurance.Other accessories could be brought from outside accessory market but these are well needed things which you can bargain for.

Thread Starter #5
Though I'm still shortlisting the cars (i10, santro, wagon R, swift, beat), I want to check what all features I can bargain for with dealer in same/little extra price that companies dont provide by default?

Like,
1. Below the car paint (not sure if that happens with all cars)
2. Parking sensor on mirror

What else did you bargain for while buying your car?
I finally got a mudflap, mats, car cover in accessories.. I got magna 1.2 and got music system installed. All in 4.65 package. Guess not that bad it is!

I finally got a mudflap, mats, car cover in accessories.. I got magna 1.2 and got music system installed. All in 4.65 package. Guess not that bad it is!
you got free insurance as well, right? If I am not wrong they are offering free insurance this season without need for bargaining for it.

Apart from regulars (Mats, Idol, Perfume, Body cover) I got fog lamp set (OEM) free with installation. Maybe you can try for that.

Actually there is no end, bargain hard[:)]. If magna does not come with remote locking you can ask for that also, seat covers too. In Delhi you will definitely require fog lamps also.

Top Bottom