Originally Posted by makthegangster
Guys i want all to share your knowledge here.
Because many people also seeking about this thing.
Lets see what changes made by GIANT TATA in his new and old car.
I replied to your question @ http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/fo...tml#post235672 2012 Vista Characteristics:
Before I'm getting My Vista we used my dad friend Vista Aura(2010 model) for a month. so beacuse of that I can easily makeout the difference between Vista(2010) with my Vista(2012).
1. The rear suspention - yes, TATA tuned the rear suspention too soft.
2. The plastic is soft when compare to 2010 Vista.
3. Clutch is too soft.
4. Audio quality has been improved a lot.
And you can find the same on http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/fo...tml#post154326
Sedan class Vista VX features:
1. Streeing controls
2. Good sound Quality
3. Only driver side Lumber support(both Driver & Co-Driver seat lumber support in previous version)
1. Three barrel Headlights
2. Smooky edge on tail lights
3. Glossy black panel
4. New Bumbers with chrome on fog Lamp.