Tata Vista Quadrajet vs Vista Sedan Class Quadrajet

Thread Starter #1
Guys i want all to share your knowledge here.
Because many people also seeking about this thing.
Lets see what changes made by GIANT TATA in his new and old car.

Re: Vista quadrajet vs Vista Sedan class Quadrajet.

Guys i want all to share your knowledge here.
Because many people also seeking about this thing.
Lets see what changes made by GIANT TATA in his new and old car.

I replied to your question @ http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ompleted-10-000km-7-months-21.html#post235672

2012 Vista Characteristics:
Before I'm getting My Vista we used my dad friend Vista Aura(2010 model) for a month. so beacuse of that I can easily makeout the difference between Vista(2010) with my Vista(2012).

1. The rear suspention - yes, TATA tuned the rear suspention too soft.
2. The plastic is soft when compare to 2010 Vista.
3. Clutch is too soft.
4. Audio quality has been improved a lot.

And you can find the same on http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...completed-10-000km-7-months-2.html#post154326

Sedan class Vista VX features:

Interiors:

1. Streeing controls
2. Good sound Quality
3. Only driver side Lumber support(both Driver & Co-Driver seat lumber support in previous version)

Exteriors:

1. Three barrel Headlights
2. Smooky edge on tail lights
3. Glossy black panel
4. New Bumbers with chrome on fog Lamp.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3

I replied to your question @ http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ompleted-10-000km-7-months-21.html#post235672

2012 Vista Characteristics:
Before I'm getting My Vista we used my dad friend Vista Aura(2010 model) for a month. so beacuse of that I can easily makeout the difference between Vista(2010) with my Vista(2012).

1. The rear suspention - yes, TATA tuned the rear suspention too soft.
2. The plastic is soft when compare to 2010 Vista.
3. Clutch is too soft.
4. Audio quality has been improved a lot.

And you can find the same on http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...completed-10-000km-7-months-2.html#post154326

Sedan class Vista VX features:

Interiors:

1. Streeing controls
2. Good sound Quality
3. Only driver side Lumber support(both Driver & Co-Driver seat lumber support in previous version)

Exteriors:

1. Three barrel Headlights
2. Smooky edge on tail lights
3. Glossy black panel
4. New Bumbers with chrome on fog Lamp.
Appu does any changes been made for suspension also within vista sedan class 75ps to vista 90d? coz i have heard they had retuned the suspension!!

Last edited:

Appu does any changes been made for suspension also within vista sedan class 75ps to vista 90d? coz i have heard they had retuned the suspension!!

I too don't know buddy. For that we have to wait for its officials launch.

According to all the reviews,Tata has retuned the Vista sedan class suspension to improve its ride quality.The ride quality in sedan class is much more pliant.I remember NDTV CNB review pointing to the same.Go to you tube and watch sedan class Vista review by Siddhart Patankar.

Thread Starter #6
According to all the reviews,Tata has retuned the Vista sedan class suspension to improve its ride quality.The ride quality in sedan class is much more pliant.I remember NDTV CNB review pointing to the same.Go to you tube and watch sedan class Vista review by Siddhart Patankar.
so it means vista sedan version do have suspension problems thats why they have retuned??

Thread Starter #8
No it means that, suspension set up was good, but they re tuned it for better ride quality.

Can I ask you a question, Have you TDed new Vista sedan class?
not yet but tested old version of vista quadra. It was horrible, thats why i want to know the real defference between old quadra and new sedan version!

not yet but tested old version of vista quadra. It was horrible, thats why i want to know the real defference between old quadra and new sedan version!
Then the best way of doing so is to do TD yourself. Because the suspension setup that is bad for you may be OK for some users and good for few. SO it differs from user to user.

SO get a TD of new sedan class. And also post your observations here, so that it will help other prospect buyers. [:D]

My Vista was 2009 make and I had no complains except kish kish noise. The ride quality was better than punto but body roll and handelling was terrible quite obvious for softer suspension which made me feel like floating.

I gues the car you mentioned might have absorbed some serious impact or Tass guys Tampered with it(Tass is good at messing up) probably that could be the reason youre having bad time with it , else such serious issues are unheard of from vista,

Top Bottom