Upgrading From Chevrolet Beat (Petrol) To Sail U-VA

Thread Starter #1
Hi I would like to upgrade from my beat 1.2 option pack to sail 1.2 LT abs. can someone compare both of cars ? In my view am going to loose automatic climate control.

Ad!tya

Suspended
Re: Upgrade ride beat petrol to sail uva petrol

+1 to TFF.

BTW what are your requirements? Why are you selling the beat? Why not increase the budget for a better car (I dont mean sail is bad but almost same things as the beat.)

Actually you should go for the Swift. Its a good upgrade. Jazz if petrol.

@Vinayan

It is just a good thought, U-VA has ample space than crappy Beat !! it is a good upgrade and see if you can go for Diesel !!

Thread Starter #6
Am into Chevy that was the only reason for sail. When I compare both of them have only small difference ,improved ground clearance, added EBD , the same engine with more tuned power, a brand new gear box, more space than beat , a music system with phone pairing.

I have one more reason to stay with Chevrolet - Chevrolet Promise- and I don't like to have cars from MSIL

Ad!tya

Suspended

Why don't you like MSIL?
Any problems faced with Maruti?

Its a good choice. The sail is almost like the older aveo with added features. Its all your choice. Which fuel type are you preferring?
Btw, just curious to know, how old is your beat?

Thread Starter #9
@ aditya. never faced any problems with msil, everyone chooses their cars and Indian roads flooded with swift, wagon r etc so I need to be different from the same crowd.

@jihu my beat just completed one year and 2 months. am thinking to buy petrol top end variant. I know that I going too loose a big amount on this game. I am going to get only between 3.5 to 4 L only for my beat.

Thread Starter #10
A small comparison let me know your comments
http://www.carwale.com/research/comparecars/compareAllFeatures.aspx?car1=2756&car2=1669&car3=2199&car4=1537

selling of the car after 14 months is not really a good decision but since you want the sail in your yard. Then it is better to go with your heart! [:)]

Top Bottom