Drove around 1400 Kms in ten days; The dealership had delivered the car to me with over inflated tyres-- 45 psi all round. I then got it reduced to 30 and since then its been driving very smooth. Have got used to the brakes too and they seem ok now. In emergency situations, braking is excellent but it is in those normal non critical braking scenarios that there is a chance you may go past the point where you expect it to stop. The FE is excellent. I got approx 23 kmpl with A/C on with 4 adults and luggage on highway
-- this is seriously good even if you discount 3 kmpl from what is shown on display. In the city, it returned around 17 with ac on. Handling and ride quality are both good. The EPS weighs up with speed and doesn't sound vague. And there is hardly any engine noise. Only issue I see is ground clearance-- I scraped a few of the horrible bumpers in Blore
; I'm now approaching them at an angle and it seems to work ok; 120 kmph is almost effortless--at 2200 rpm in 5th gear--and the car is quite peppy to drive even with a/c and five adults. Nothing like a turbo lag, infact its been quite difficult for me to spot when the turbo kicks in- I guess its only at 2K RPM. ACC works superb. The blower at the rear is pretty effective. The music system is good enough for me. So no plans of upgrading. Overall happy with the purchase
1) Car seat for my kid--Mothercare- 5200
2) 3d mats - 4800
3) Seat Covers- Art leather-- 6000
4) Body Cover from dealership - 1200
5) Exhaust Chrome finish -- Free
6) FM modulator(i-play) for use with USB- 375
7) 2 meter Belkin Aux In cable- 350 (this is available for 200 on ebay)
8) Reverse camera--4500(after discount for sensors) from dealer- had to take it from him because he said the warranty will void if i buy outside!
Considering RTO approved sunfilms- Don't know if the police folks are aware of this.
Couple of pics-- plz excuse the picture quality of my blackberry