Hyundai Eon D-Lite+ Booked

Thread Starter #1
Guys i need all your suggestion regarding hyundai Eone Dlire+ as my brother in law booked this car last saturday and will get the delivery within 10days.Required feedback about eon and below is the total on road price and freebies offered to him.

On road price-3.36 Lack which include corporate discount and some cash discount and freebies offered-
1.Mudflap
2.Floor Mat
3.Perfume
4.Idol.

Is there anything that we may ask to the dealer?
another one thing is what is the cost of after market fitments of power windows and some decent music system or any preferred brand.

thanks...

350Z

Core Team
Required feedback about eon and below is the total on road price and freebies offered to him.Is there anything that we may ask to the dealer?
Congrats on Eon. It’s a nice deal. I don’t think the salesman will accept further negotiation since the car has been booked. Just ensure to perform a thorough PDI.

another one thing is what is the cost of after market fitments of power windows and some decent music system or any preferred brand.
Please search around Accessories & Spare Parts section for details and feel free to start a new thread if required.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Ad!tya

Suspended
First of all, Congrats on the Eon.
I saw Eon dlite+ just half an hour ago. It had coloured bumpers but the black door handles were not at all looking good. Get them painted when you get the car.

It's a good deal. You should ask for some more freebies from the dealer (like painted door handles and mirrors, fog lamps, seat covers, etc).

Do not forget to perform a thorough PDI.
Regarding the accessories, 350z has already given the link. Feel free to startup a new thread for the required accessories.

Aditya.

Thread Starter #5
thanks to all of you.Surely as recommended by all of you i will handover the PDI check list to him and i may also accompany him during PDI.

When you've crafted a car for the Indian roads, you expect to have a good mileage. I don't get sufficient mileage in the Eon despite thorough monthly servicing.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7
When you've crafted a car for the Indian roads, you expect to have a good mileage. I don't get sufficient mileage in the Eon despite thorough monthly servicing.
what is the mileage you are getting in city and in highway?Dealer said that the car will give nearly 17lmpl in city.

even i am getting 20-21kmpl in my Fiesta diesel in highway and nearly 15-16kmpl in city and i think this is good for entry level sedan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #8
guys dealer asking for full down payment and the loan is also got approved by bank but still e have not received the VIN number nor we have done PDI of the car.is it safe to make the rest of the payment now or we shall wait for VIN and PDI.Bank will do RTGS to dealer directly.request your advice..

Do the PDI and then make full payment. Maximum delivery would be late by a couple of day or so. However if you have made the payment, then you will have to take it irrespective of the results of the PDI.

I remember that when I bought the Spark (in 2008), I got delivery by just making the balance payment by cheque (not draft, cash or banker's cheque). At that time, the dealer or SA did not seem to have any issue with that. So I guess its a question of trust than anything else. I dont think there is a rule that you have to make payment before PDI.

Thread Starter #10
today one of the dealer representative provide the VIN of the car but it has consist of only 6 number.Would you all please help me to decode the same if it is correct or dealer try to make us fool.
So called VIN is-139861

Top Bottom