Audi Q3 or A4?

Thread Starter #1
Hi People,

I am new out here and saw and read a lot of informative posts and readily signed up to be a member.

I am looking for an entry level Audi car and would like to have inputs on Audi A4 and Audi Q3.

The cost of the car is important too as is thee overall efficiency( can live with a few negatives).

Are these cars offered with discounts or corporate editions.

Please feel free to share your knowledge...

Thanks
Iceman

Re: Audi Q3 or A4

If i remember right both are around the same price range & start at 38 lakhs odd before taxes. I have not checked out the Q3 yet but my friend has a liking of its interior over the A4,on the exterior the roof line & back looks odd on the Q3 i felt.

As for discounts there mite be corporate discounts,but as i have observed if you have major Audi customers(60 lakh above) in your friends or family then Audi dealerships will always oblige you with a very good discount.

But between the A4 & Q3 i guess many go for Q3 cos of ground clearance,but then thats a personal choice so better to go to a dealership & see what offers are available but Q3 has a big waiting period at the moment i think!

350Z

Core Team
I am looking for an entry level Audi car and would like to have inputs on Audi A4 and Audi Q3.
Welcome to The Automotive India. One is an SUV and other is a sedan. Both the cars have their own set of pros and cons. Picking one would be a choice depending upon personal requirements and kind of usage. Please let us know the specific requirements so that we can assist better. Here’s the link for more details.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Hi 350Z,

Thank you for your help.

I am looking at a new diesel car and i am based out of chennai. Prefer the AUDI brand and would be self driven. My budget is 34 to 36 lakhs so i am looking at trying to buy a good discount too from them.

Cheers
Koni

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
I am looking at a new diesel car and i am based out of chennai. Prefer the AUDI brand and would be self driven. My budget is 34 to 36 lakhs so i am looking at trying to buy a good discount too from them.
Audi is offering some deals on A4 & Q3 until 31st December. Here’s the link for more. You might also want to consider BMW 3 Series if the car is going to be self driven.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Koni, my father was recently hunting in the same range you are looking at. He ended up purchasing the BMW X1. Before purchasing it, he checked out the Q3 and the B-class, both of which were not available for test driving at the time. The q3 is cheaper btw, it is available in two variants, one at 28L ex-showroom, and the other at 34L. Since you are saying you prefer the Audi brand, one question you must ask yourself is, do you want a sedan, or a crossover/suv. How are roads in your area?

The Q3 comes close to 40 OTR. The A4 is around 34. Drive the A4, 320D & C250 back to back and decide. Then drive the Q3 & X1 back to back. Ask all 3 dealers to get the cars to the same location.

Top Bottom