Maruti Alto 800 or Hyundai Eon. Which is Better?

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I am new on this forum so first hello to all. And Please someone suggest me that which is the better car between Alto 800 and EON magna. Please do share your views. Actually I going to buy a car and budget is 3,60,000 rupees. So I am getting confused. Plz Plz Plz I need your suggestion.

Thanks in advance

Some 'novice' advise -

You have mentioned only the budget; are there no other criteria?
Have you test driven other vehicles in the segment, and then narrowed down to EON/Alto?

There is a good article by 350Z, which I encourage you to read.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-shopper/1298-looking-buy-car-must-read.html

I think, test driving few different make/model (TD comes free!) might trigger several thoughts in your mind, and who knows, you may be able to get the best car for your buck in this festival/year-end season.

Cheers

I would have gone for Eon, as I have seen the build quality of Maruti vehicles are quite cheap as they are more focussed on (Kitna deti hai) . I have seen the reliability of Santro so would be more biased towards Santro. One of my firend while learning in his brand new i10 pressed accelerator instead of brake and banged it against a alto. The altos door got a huge dent and it had to replaced. But you will be surprised as I was, not a thing happened to i10. Only a minor scratch which you have to carefully see closely to understand. I myself once banged my santro with an wagonr because of my mistake and i got a small dent on my front bumpre but wagonr bumper broke off. I had to pay for it . I feel unsecure in maruti vehicles but may be there are better makes and it is just my impression. I have neither seen eon or 800 just sharing my opinion.

Top Bottom