Honda Brio EMT. Help Please.

Thread Starter #1
Hello,
I am planning to buy a honda brio emt from hyderabad. I am having a terrible exp with dealers (Not sure what to do ).
They quoted me 4.89 on road for EMT. Now offer is for 16k insurance free and additonally 10k cash discount so i will get it for 4.6.
But the problem is they are saying we only have 1 EMT in stock and i checked its manufactured in april which i guess is too old. Also i am not getting a choice in colors, they only have one color. I have checked with all 3 dealers in hyd. same problem everywhere.

I told them order a new EMT for me, but they are saying, its not possible as honda is not deleivering any vehicles they dont have any confirmation.

So they are asking me to go for EXMT, but its out of my budget.
I wanted to get the car on diwali but everything seems to be complicated.
Can someone help me what should i do in this scenario.
I'd really be thankful

Ad!tya

Suspended
Re: Honda brio EMT. Help please

Actually, the condition is very complicated indeed.

If you can stretch your budget for EXMT, then it would be better. Anyways, how much is EXMT on road there?

And, yes, april 2012 is too old. Don't go for that one. It might have some problems as it is left for almost 6 months!

I would suggest you to get the car from some nearby area (near hyd.) if you want to go for EMT![:D]

Good Luck.

Thread Starter #3
Thx Aditya for the reply.
I will get EMT for 4.6 and EXMT for 4.9. Actually they are not givinf any offers on EXMT, just the free insurance.I will go for EXMT only if i cant get EMT. I have also mailed Honda about this and posted on thier FB page. Lets see what happens

In my honest opinion, i will not be worried about a 6 month old car. On the contrary use it to get more discounts. Do a thorough PDI check and your good to go.

also say if you plan to sell it after 4 years or so, no one will see if it was a 6 month old car when you purchased it and nor will this put any effect on your sale price.

my only worry if i were you was the color. Since I am spending my hard earned money, I should get the color which I want.

I do feel they are stating wrong and suppressing facts when they say "its not possible as honda is not delivering any vehicles they dont have any confirmation." If they are not aware, then who will be aware!!

take it up strongly and say you will cancel your booking.

I guess this problem is there in Bangalore as well. Because I asked for SMT(o) red color but none of the dealers have stock and they don't know when they will get them. Heard from one sales person that Honda has stopped supply of vehicles as they want to supply 2013 models very soon.

Top Bottom