Cerwin Vega : Suggestions Required!

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI'ians,
First of all want to know if anybody is using cerwin vega here? I am planning to upgrade from my polk momo single 12" woofer to a Cerwin vega kit - two 12" woofers, a mono-block amplifier of cerwin vega, wiring and a sealed box provided by them. This kit costs around 27k. Do you guys think it is worth it or are there better options? I am a serious bass lover and considering it since it is within my budget.

CV is a very renowned and VFM brand for moderate budget SPL/SQL setups. I have CV components installed in my cousin's friend's car and they are damn powerful. Not sure about the quality of subs and amp but would be good for sure.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #4
CV is a very renowned and VFM brand for moderate budget SPL/SQL setups. I have CV components installed in my cousin's friend's car and they are damn powerful. Not sure about the quality of subs and amp but would be good for sure.

freakdude.
Thank you. I was wondering why there was no reply to this topic from many days. I too got a chance to listen to a cerwin vega setup (sub and amp) a couple of days back and was pretty good compared to other products in that range.

Thank you. I was wondering why there was no reply to this topic from many days. I too got a chance to listen to a cerwin vega setup (sub and amp) a couple of days back and was pretty good compared to other products in that range.
Just a tiny suggestion, maybe you are already planning it, just go for a sealed enclosure for the subs. CV subs hit very low, so , a sealed enclosure is sure to produce that wave energy feeling (you feel bass and not hear it). share some pics once you have the install.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #6
Just a tiny suggestion, maybe you are already planning it, just go for a sealed enclosure for the subs. CV subs hit very low, so , a sealed enclosure is sure to produce that wave energy feeling (you feel bass and not hear it). share some pics once you have the install.

freakdude.
Yup will be going in for a sealed enclosure itself since i am already using it with my present woofer (polk momo). I personally loved the bass from it compared to the other types of boxes.

Top Bottom