Good ICE Shops and Installers in Delhi

Thread Starter #1
guys i need some good ice shops and fitter in delhi. i dont know much of hindi so i must be bit more careful about choosing the shop.

requirements :
must be knowledgable, cost not an issue but i need a really good quality work, must have ready parts and after sales service should be good.

please pour in your suggestions.

Re: good ice shops and fitter in delhi

guys i need some good ice shops and fitter in delhi. i dont know much of hindi so i must be bit more careful about choosing the shop.

requirements :
must be knowledgable, cost not an issue but i need a really good quality work, must have ready parts and after sales service should be good.

Two of the best that I can suggest you are :

1. Driven - East of Kailash - Owner - Mr. Rana
2. Motor Concept - A1, Kailash Park Kirti Nagar,New Delhi - Owner - Aman

freakdude.

Re: good ice shops and fitter in delhi

requirements :

hai niranjan
good to know that your fitting ICE for polo[:D].
i dont know delhi[roll].
but i want to know what brand you have selected and model.

Thread Starter #4
freakdude
thanks bro..

rajvel
i have not yet decided.i will have a look and then decide ;-) sony xav models are in my mind . let me see ;-)

freakdude
thanks bro..

rajvel
i have not yet decided.i will have a look and then decide ;-) sony xav models are in my mind . let me see ;-)
Try avoiding Sony, they are not that good acoustically. Pioneers latest range has something for everyone, have a good look.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #8
finally fitted the mapmyindia unit in volkswagen world class motors.il upload the photos soon.thank you so much guys.

Top Bottom