Its been a long time since i came around.
I recently bought an Mahindra Armada and is planning install Music System in it.
My budget would be around 15K(without the Head Unit), it might slightly increase as i dont want to compromise on quality.
What i already have with me for the ICE-
- Head Unit- Pioneer DEH-P595OIB
- Speakers - Boston FX6-H 2way 15-60W(Not sure if i should install it or not)
What im planning to install-
- Amplifier-Alpine PMX-F640 4-channel/Sony- Xplod XM-GTX6040 4-channel
- Back Speakers-Alpine SPE-17CS/Sony XS-GT16212S 2 Way Separate Speakers(or is Co-Axial Speakers Best for the back)
- Front Speakers-Polk Audio DXi6500
- Sub Woofer-Pioneer TS-W306C 1000W(In Future)
Im looking forward for the quality of the speakers not how loud it is.
This is what i have in mind for the ICE,I would like to know your opinion about the setup or if u have any new ideas about the ICE please feel free to share.