Remote for OEM Punto's Music System?

Thread Starter #1
Hi me and wifey have lately talked many times about remote for OEM music system provided by FIAT in PUNTO/LINEA.

Does any one here have any idea about same? Can we get the aftermarket remote and make it work with OEM music system. [confused]

It is impossible as far as I know. But we cannot rule out the possibilities with some special tweaks.

The stock head unit does not come with IR sensor to recieve any commands from remote control .
Alternatively you can add usb fm transmiter which come with remote control bypassing stock unit radio.I think it is cheap and easily available even through ebay.

Hi me and wifey have lately talked many times about remote for OEM music system provided by FIAT in PUNTO/LINEA.

Does any one here have any idea about same? Can we get the aftermarket remote and make it work with OEM music system. [confused]
I think it is impossible. I also tried it for my Vw Jetta. But u can try after all INDIA is place of JUGARD[clap]

Even I feel this is necessary. The tracks can be changed only using the steering controls when playing through USB. [anger] So, have u found out any solution for this yet?

Top Bottom