New Head Unit for My Indica

Thread Starter #1
My current car has this 10 years old pioneer cassette player which i was thinking to change over.Have sony subs on front doors and pioneer 4" on dash which does the duty well.I know this is not a great setup but right now dont want to spend much on thiscar as sooner am planning to buy a newer one.Till then wanted to change my HU.My needs are
CD/MP3 player with Aux in and USB ports
Should be Ipod interface ready
single head unit.
Dont suggest me in Sony,Kenwood,JVC ones.
Pioneer,Blaupunkt have good service centres in my city which i prefer, but all suggestions are most welcomed.
Also do try to give me approx cost of HU if you have them.
I might use this HU in my next car as well, so would retain my current HU when i swap this car, so suggest it as my long term usage with it.

As you plan to move this HU to you new car in future tell us your budget so that our GURU's can give you options accordingly[:)]

Have sony subs on front doors and pioneer 4" on dash which does the duty well.
Sony subs on front doors ?

Thread Starter #4
As you plan to move this HU to you new car in future tell us your budget so that our GURU's can give you options accordingly[:)]

Sony subs on front doors ?
sorry it was sony 5" speakers which were taken couple of years back at my 800 time and switched over to indica from them.Sound is decent for my needs as of now, so only requirement is new HU.Budget well nothing sure but may be by max 6 to 7K's.

Renegade

Suspended
sorry it was sony 5" speakers which were taken couple of years back at my 800 time and switched over to indica from them.Sound is decent for my needs as of now, so only requirement is new HU.Budget well nothing sure but may be by max 6 to 7K's.
Go for the Pio 4190 it should cost about 7K ( donno if its with bill and warranty or without)

The specifications are as follows
2 RCA pre-outs (front + rear/front + subwoofer)
Direct connection for iPod & iPhone (CD-IU50 required)
Aux in and USB.
I'll say go for it

Whats your Budget Vijay!

So that we can give more clear choices for you!

If your budget is close to 10K

Then check Pio 6050 or 5190

oh!! I didn't see that!

How about ALpine CDE100UB ?

It costs 7.5K

But no preouts, But Brand Alpine :)

Thread Starter #12
i would be going mostly with pioneer brand, model no is yet to finalise, my accessory shop friend is out of town so will finalise in a day or so,do suggest if you have more of options.

Top Bottom