2 DIN DVD Player for New Swift ZDi

Thread Starter #1
I am expecting delivery of my swift zdi tomorrow,I miss my 2din dvd hu of my sold car.Any way to install a 2din dvd player in new zdi in place of OEM HU?[confused]
I dont want to miss steering mounted audio controls,though[glasses]

Brands like Caska have custom made HU,but very costly near 40000. so prefer brands like Pioneer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen the CASKA HU for the swift and i am very much impressed with that.. I am planning to get that soon.. Do they pay for your integrated system?

I am sure when you get JVC , Pioneer etc etc brands , you won't be able to get the steering controls with that.

40Grand is a big amount for a head unit. its your top dollar spend wisely

here it comes 37k. but here is my view
2 din touch hu costs around 20 - 22k
in future if u need to set up gps navigator, u need to pay 8 - 10k and that would come with an additional display and u cannot integrate that with existing hu.

so if pay 37 k, everything is integrated on this hu including gps. and morover the finishing of this hu is awesome. it really look like an integrated system which makes the dashboard pretty.

ur view?

Thread Starter #5
in future if u need to set up gps navigator, u need to pay 8 - 10k and that would come with an additional display and u cannot integrate that with existing hu.

so if pay 37 k, everything is integrated on this hu including gps. and morover the finishing of this hu is awesome. it really look like an integrated system which makes the dashboard pretty.

ur view?
I agree with you[thumbsup]

Friends, i have purchased the caska system today..features are awesome..finishing is superb..but the sound quality is not that much good when comparing with my old pioneer HU..

ur view?
With sun film gone, be careful about theft[frustration].

I wonder how the guys with big and expensive system in their cars are coping up. A sub woofer visible through your window is definitely a thief magnet

Sure will upload some pics soon..Yes it comes with map my india. i got my pioneer system fior 9k and they took it back for 8 k... i hope it should be better that stock HU..but cant comment more on this because i have 4 component speakers, 4 channel amp and JBL sub

Top Bottom