I have Wagon R Vxi with factory fitted music system which is good but lacks the bass, so planning to upgrade the whole system, in step by step. But not able to finalize the things and the order in which I should upgrade it.
HU lacks the USB port. Don't know whether to buy adapter @4990 from MGP or change the HU to JVC KD50 BT which is USB + BT without CD player @5300 for that I need dash kit which will add another @1500
2. Front components Infinity Primus PR6500 CS @7000
3. I have installed CNG which occupies half of my boot space. Is it good idea to install 6 X 9 oval on parcel tray (it can accommodate the speakers) or should I go for rear components too?
4. Don't have much idea on amplifier but I think Sony 4 channel amp @5000 will be fine.
I will not be able to spend on all above things in one go. So In which order I should go? OEM
HU has one pre out. Will it be able to drive all the above setup? If yes then buying adapter makes scene than buying another HU.
Can I put front components first alone without amplifier, in that case will the HU be able to drive speakers?
Here is what I am thinking
1. Install front components in this month.
2. Go for HU if current one is not able to withstand with this setup in second month.
3. Install amplifier in third month and power front components.
4. Go for rear set of speakers in fourth month and power them too through amp.