7" Touch Screen Dual Din ICE for Ritz VDi

Thread Starter #1
Hi Folks,

My Ritz will be delivered in a weeks time. I am looking for an ICE setup to be done at bangalore.

I prefer 7" touch screen dual din ICE. Could you please suggest me the rite choice. I am confused with Sony and Pioneer (Both 2012 series).

Also please suggest me on the speaker setup. Budget is not a constraint for me.

Thanks
Anand

Thread Starter #4
I am looking for their 2012 line up. AVH-8490BT or AVH-4490BT based on the availablity. Could you please suggest me regarding the speaker setup also.

Thread Starter #6
Thanks U daffuboyz. I am visiting the dealer today for a PDI. will check with them for the availability of these and the price.

the crossover (box) provided with the components do all the trick, the circuit filter the bass, mid to speaker & treble to the tweeters. so they sounds good

Thread Starter #9
I have asked about the above mentioned ICU configuration at my dealer. They are not promoting Pioneer saying it has touch screen issues. They are insisting me to go for JVC.

Can some one confirm such issue with Sony/Pioneer.

I have asked about the above mentioned ICU configuration at my dealer. They are not promoting Pioneer saying it has touch screen issues. They are insisting me to go for JVC.

Can some one confirm such issue with Sony/Pioneer.
mostly the dealers ask things like this when the they don't have the product & they want to sell their product, & about the screen issue, haven't faced yet my friend is using the model i told you from 2-3 years in his swift.

Thread Starter #11
I had a quick check at JC Road, Bangalore and has decided to go for these configurations.

Pioneer Hs - AVH8490BT (29K 2 yrs Warr)
Front Component - JBL GTO-609C (5.5K with B/W)
Rear Ovel on Tray - JBL GTO-949 (3.8k with B/W)
AMP - JBL GT-X646 4 channel, (6K with B/W)

How do you guys feel the overall package is???

Top Bottom