. This is a discussion on Suggestions for ICE on Maruti Suzuki Ertiga within In-Car Entertainment. Part of Accessories & Modifications category; This is my first thread in this forum. I have recently booked Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXi from Popular motors Muvattupuzha ...
This is my first thread in this forum. I have recently booked Maruti Suzuki Ertiga VXi from Popular motors Muvattupuzha (Cochin). I am currently settled in Bangalore, so I have access to all shops in Bangalore and Cochin.
Please help me to find the best available ICE for Suzuki ERTIGA with-in the budget with the following constraints:
- Neutral sound. Dont like the tinny HiFreq sound from some JBL / Poineer speakers/tweeters
- Mid - Highs should be natural with enough body and without any shrilling/tinny sound
- Components for Front doors. Most probably I will go for actives and will not be using the supplied XOver. Max budget : 8K with a slight buffer if required. From the reviews, Infinity Reference and Polk DB seems to be shrill/forward sounding, but not yet heard.
- Optional : old pioneer coaxials for the back door
- Front / Back / Boot doors damping (DIY "Yoga mats or bitumen sheets). If possible, roof and platform also (not now).
- A 4 Channel amp for the front components 6K Max (Flexible).
- A Mono / a bridgable 2 channel amp for the subwoofer (80-100w is more than enough)
- HU will be a CarPC and I will be using the s/w based Xovers along with a dedicated sound card + 7" Touchscreen (dash mounted). Need to check the feasibility of a second screen (15-17") for the passengers (roof mounted) either for video / net surfing.