Amplifier & Subwoofer For Maruti Suzuki Wagon-R?

Thread Starter #1
Your Car: Wagon R
Budget Range: 8-10K
Looking For: Amplifier (either 2 or 4 channel) and Sub Woofer
Preferred Brands: JBL or anything that is good supportive and under my budget
Preferred Music Type: English pop, famous honey singh type punjabi etc
Current Audio Setup: HU- JBL X333, Front- JBL CS- 4, Rear- JBL GTO 949
Query in Particular: Its same as 'looking for'. Need an amplifier and a subwoofer...

Help Help Help [cry]

Re: Amplifier and Subwoofer for Wagon R

Why not JBL BassPro12?

No idea about the price but it is a subwoofer in a ported box & comes with an inbuilt amp.

By the way, if it come in your budget, buy another amp for the speakers as well, atleast a 2ch amp.

Thread Starter #3

Why not JBL BassPro12?

No idea about the price but it is a subwoofer in a ported box & comes with an inbuilt amp.

By the way, if it come in your budget, buy another amp for the speakers as well, atleast a 2ch amp.
Thank You Sir for the suggestion [clap]

Actually I wished to have a proper subwoofer with an external amp which can be used to power rear speakers as well. Also I am a student so boot space doesnt matter at all for me...[:)]

In that case you can go for a separate sub like JBL, Image Dynamics, Kicker, Ground Zero, etc & then buy a 4ch amp... 2ch for the front speakers & 2ch for the sub.

lxi.

Suspended

+1 to Raj. Go for a 4 channel Amp from JBL or Pioneer, etc. And a Subwoofer from JBL, it seems really VFM from the prices on thier site. Heres the link-http://www.jblindia.co.in/jbl-products.html#

But I dont think that it will fit in your budget of 8-10k! As a sub costs some 4-5 thousands and 4 channel amp costs a mighty 9000!
Anyways, The BAsspro12 is better because it would be under 10000, IMO.I am also going for it in coming months.

Good Luck.

Top Bottom