Suggestion for Subwoofer and Amplifier

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends, I have Chevrolet Spark LT in with there is company fitted dual din music system and 4 Speakers, 2 in front and 2 in rear. I want to install a good woofer and Amplifier within 10k so can you suggest me which on is best within my budget.

lxi.

Suspended
With a budget or 10k, you can get a good sub and amp from Pioneer. Have not seen spark's boot. Doubt if the subwoofer would fit in. Else, you can get a subwoofer without enclosure and get a custom one made for you by an aftermarket shop.
You can check the sites of Pioneer and JBL for the prices and Models.

You can go for a pioneer or jbl sub, and Pioneer's amp. my friend is using custom made enclosure in his spark with Sony 1000w sub and alpine 2 channel amp. the sound quality is good. he got all the stuff used from another friend for rs 3500 (Sony sub + custom enclosure + alpine amp + boss wiring kit)

I guess a 12" driver would be a damn tight fit in spark. I'd suggest you to have a look at a 10" driver from Hertz in a sealed bob. I don't remember the exact model number but have listened to it in a friends alto. Believe me it kicks sharp and fast. Pair it with a nice amp like JBL GT-X646 or a kenny 846. Get a decent wiring kit from JBL/Bull/Scosche. Should be around 10-12K for all.

freakdude.

I think the best option is a Infinty sub which might cost you around 6 and then opt for a second hand mono block amp. Also consider the fact that you will need amp wiring as well which should ideally be the best in quality , scoche or JBL for instance.

Hello Friends, I have Chevrolet Spark LT in with there is company fitted dual din music system and 4 Speakers, 2 in front and 2 in rear. I want to install a good woofer and Amplifier within 10k so can you suggest me which on is best within my budget.
please suggest a sub for my alto with or without amplifier., low budget preferred
Guys any update on your ICE shopping???

freakdude.

lxi.

Suspended
please suggest a sub for my alto with or without amplifier., low budget preferred
An Amplifier is necesarry for a Subwoofer. You can buy an amp alone without a sub also.
Check the "JBL BassPRo12" sub , It has an inbuilt amp, So no need to buy a sub and amp seperately. It will be under 15k.

hai guys this is for ritz,400watts jbl for rear and 260 watts for front.my question is any need of amplifier is there?also with out amp and sub this config is best?

hai guys this is for ritz,400watts jbl for rear and 260 watts for front.my question is any need of amplifier is there?also with out amp and sub this config is best?
Is the HU stock? If yes, then there might not be enough thump. If you are using an aftermarket Hu then it's internal amp shall be providing OKish juice to the speakers. If you are looking for thump (without a sub) then you definitely need an amp. Get a decent 4ch amp from JBl and power all the speakers from it.

freakdude.

@freakdude
no stock HU.its abit of confusion there.any way may be a pioneer or alpine with 3 prerca out.260 watts for front,is it overkill?

@freakdude
no stock HU.its abit of confusion there.any way may be a pioneer or alpine with 3 prerca out.260 watts for front,is it overkill?

Only HU is never an overkill buddy unless you add an amp. BTW which models in Pio/Alpine are you looking at.

freakdude.

Top Bottom