Can subwoofer be added to stock audio in indigo ecs glx ?

Thread Starter #1
hi everyone, i am going to book indigo ecs glx.
It has a stock audio player (TATA CLARION with 4 speakers).
i would like to add subwoofer with amp. But i dont know whether sub could be added to the stock players. Can it be done and is there any problem in doing so? And how much will it cost ? looking forward for your replies guys.

Thread Starter #2
Car: Indigo ecs glx

Budget Range: 10000

Looking For: subwoofer with amp

Preferred Brands: jbl or sony explod

Preferred Music Type: hip hop and rock

Current Audio Setup: TATA clarion head unit with four speakers ( inbuilt setup)

well, it could be I guess. If you have cash, then I suggest changing the company speakers for much better music experience. Some of the OEM speaker's have low clarity in high volumes.

Last edited:
Remove the tata's speakers and ad your , that is fine enough.

Adding sub-woofer and amp will not give the desired effect. stay off. though can be fixed , will remain just as show off and create unwanted sounds etc.!

Yup. Could be done easily. Any aftermarket ICE shop can easily do this. But change the crappy stock speakers too otherwise you wont get the desired effect.

Yes it can be done but you will not be happy with the output. The sub woofer will act only as a show-off and you will not enjoy it's clarity with the stock OEM HU and speakers.

I suggest you upgrade in a step by step basis. Change the HU first and then later get good component speakers and then finally go for Sub and amp.

Top Bottom