Installation of Amp woofer

Thread Starter #1
Hey everybody. I m having a santro Xing and looking up for new amp and woofer. My HU is Pioneer model:-2350 and speakers are also from pioneer dont know the model no. Please tell me which amp and woofer to install. I have a budget of 10k- 15k

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting eagerly for the gurus to come and fix my problem. :(
Hello Downsencedayone,
Greetings. Brother you can go for the JBL GT-BASSPRO12 Powered Sub Woofers which is all in one type i.e. a SubWoofer 12 Inches in a Enclosure by JBL itself and a 150 Watts RMS and peak of 450 Watts. It also comes with a Remote Control as well. Just Install type and very easy! No headaches. It will cost 13,500 INR.
Trust me in this, i checked out this Model in my Friends car and Man i was impressed. Punching with not even a slighest headache........... I will be getting my Maruti Swift VXi-2012 by coming Week and i am already ready to fix my JBL GT-BASSPRO12. It is the Best One for our Segment of cars. But make sure you go to reliable Audio Installation stores from which city you are from.... One more good news is that this is a New Product Launched. No Fakes Yet available in the Market. Otherwise these MADE IN CHINA SHITS ARE AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE. 3 Months of working and then suddenly PUUSSSKKKKK......

ENJOY U MUSIC WHILE DRIVE SAFE DEAR BUDDY

[cheers]

1 - Hay one more thing, make sure your head Unit can accomodate Sub Woofer Controls. Generally HU will 3 RCA Pre Amp Outputs (1 for Front Speakers, 2 for Rear Speakers and 1 For Sub Woofer). I doubt about your Pioneer 2350 having 3 RCA Pre Amp Outputs of 4 Volts.
2 - Please be noted that this JBL GT-BASSPRO12 is 4 Ohm Single Voice Coil Sub Woofer. Match this with ur Set Up Buddy!

Dont Blow up anything!

ENJOY

your HU has only 1 preout. if you use that preout for subwoofer you wont be able to connect speakers via amp.
Solution for you is to get these wires. I am using it in my car.

are you planning to put speakers with amplifier too or just subwoofer?

For sub you can go for rockford , infinity or kicker for good sound quality.
I got my infinity 1260w for 5.5k.
A good 4 ch amplifier will cost you 10k or less and if you are planning for monoamp the basic ones starts from 10k or more. you can go for JBLGTO series , Focal , kicker , rockford. all are good brands. I wont prefer sony and pioneer for anything as i had bad experience in past with their products. They are just loud not clear.

For subwoofers you need an amplifier and a friend of mine told me that JVC products don't offer much power. You can go for Pioneer products, they are good in quality & reliable also.

Top Bottom