Originally Posted by sandy_fluidic
Scorpion can you please share the pictures of your HU when it is functioning. How about sound and video quality. Which video format does it play? Where is dvd slot?
I'll share the video of my functioning HU soon. Video and sound quality is awesome and crystal clear, I'm mostly playing mpeg videos till now, although it supports DivX as well.
CD/DVD slot, along with SD card, nd Bluetooth Adaptor slots are all neatly packed behind the sliding and detachable face of the HU.
Originally Posted by VernaRulz
Thanks Scorpion, Could you please give the break down of prices you paid for the entire ICE upgrade?
What about Aux input...have you cross wired this as well?
Breakdown of Prices (approx.) for my ICE Upgrade:
1) HU: JVC KW-AV70BT Rs.25,400.00/-
2) Amp: Rockford Fosgate R600-5 channel Rs.16,550.00/-
3) Components: Audison-Hertz EV-165 x2 Pairs Rs.16,600.00/-
4) Sub: Rockford Fosgate P2D4-12", in ported enclosure Rs.10,200.00/-
5) Wiring kit Rockford Fosgate x4 (~Rs.6,000.00/-)
6) Dampening on all 4doors and boot (`~Rs.4,400.00/-).
This package included the steering remote connector, nice quality after market front panel for this HU, auto relay for windows and installation charges, whatsoever.
No, my Aux Port in the car is laying useless, as off now.