Need Help: Roof Mounted DVD Player

Thread Starter #1
I am planning to install a Roof Mounted DVD Player in my Manza.

Requesting the members who have carried out already to provide suggestions/feedback/ideas.

Hmmm roof mounted TV costs around 6-8k , have no idea about roof mounted DVD player , Ilango can tell the exact rate.

But one thing , whenever you use the roof mounted TV the IRVM becomes totally useless , if you are a driver depending very much on the IRVM , think about it. I would also suggest you the headrest mounted DVD player instead.

I have installed a roof mounted 9" TV and as dhaya rightly said cann't use IRVM when Tv is used. So I use it only during long rides when my kid gets frustrated of sitting inside car. DVD player is my pioneer HU .

Roof mound lcd screen does affect the rear view mirror whe n placed in centre which is done in 99%.

korean make cost 4k approx for 9 inch , branded like circuit-i , netcox cost 8 to 8.5k approx

In city drive nothing can be seen as no film ends before 2.5 hr.
accept only song dvd can be played.
but no one will be intrested to see them during day . from my experiance , people rather talk or see outside or sleep in long journey. only during night SOMEONE may be interested .

In the whole of 2 to 2.5 years of dvd in estilo and marina(removed from my estilo and fixed that in marina) only one film run for full . that is from start to end. Rest everytime either stopped half . or fast forward to see a particular scene and back to music!

you need to pay much attention to the process of its car DVD with GPS navigation installation. You know, small mistakes may cause big problems. We can briefly divide this into three steps.
Firstly, you need to demount the original stereo in your car. Before you start your task, it is better to clean it up then pull down the original parts step by step, the decoration boards and the main board.

Secondly, you need to secure the compact of the new one car GPS device or make sure it is suitable for the car, the brackets, GPS antenna and decoration boards, etc.

Thirdly, don't miss any little pieces, after the installation process. A checking out is necessary. Make sure it is perfect and avoid any leaks.

Finally you can start your car and turn on the GPS device to test its performance.

Top Bottom