1. Touchscreen - bigger the better
2. Music is utmost priority
3. Occasionally movies/video songs will be played to keep my son busy
4. Navigation (Google maps since the HU runs Android)
5. Stock steering mounted controls
1. Quad/Octa/8 Cores processor - which is better?
2. Which Android version to choose
3. All the above HU comes with its own frame, but if looked closely the demystifier and AC button are moved from left/right to top. Will this call for any wiring mod?
Thanks in advance.
Requirement queries :
1. not always bigger is better. Best fir would be approx 8" screen. Pick a FHD one it will be more crisp.
2. Android HU hardly focus on audio (well not to a great extent) so this is to be countered by good speakers and amps.
1. Performance is not deeply related to cores but to the architecture of cores. A quad core A73 would be miles ahead in performance to octacore A53. Also, select HU with atleast 2GB of ram and 16gb of inbuilt storage.
2. The latest is always better.
3. Most of these HU on aliexpress are for LHD vehicles so pick yours carefully. To be safer go for universal HUs.