Installing San Marino 330 in Honda Amaze

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone.I am new here. I own a Honda Amaze 2014.I had the old factory fitted single din ICE previously. I bought a Blaupunkt San Marino 330 from Flipkart recently. I went to a couple of car accessory shops here for installation.They couldn't do it without having a gap in dash even after putting some after market trim kits.Where can I get a trim dash kit for Honda Amaze online? What can I do now.

Thank you for your time

Honda A.S.S should be able to help.

PS: How is the build & Audio quality of HU? Can you share some snaps?

Thread Starter #3
Honda A.S.S should be able to help.

PS: How is the build & Audio quality of HU? Can you share some snaps?
Tried Honda A.S.S.. no help from there. I
Actually liked the stereo as such.Build quality and sound quality is good.It has a resistive touch.I like the phonelink feature where you can display and control your phone from the stereo screen. If you are planning to watch a lot of videos,the display may not be sharp enough.

Tried Honda A.S.S.. no help from there. I
Actually liked the stereo as such.Build quality and sound quality is good.It has a resistive touch.I like the phonelink feature where you can display and control your phone from the stereo screen. If you are planning to watch a lot of videos,the display may not be sharp enough.
Cant you try some car acessory shop who can make a custom fit trim for the stereo they make it out of some light wood and cover with rexin looks neat if done well. I had got it done for my previous car indica vista from universal car accesories calicut. But nowadays no accessory shop owner spends so much time to make such a trim as the returns are not worth it for the time they spend.

nowadays no accessory shop owner spends so much time to make such a trim as the returns are not worth it for the time they spend.
True that is.

Most people want to make quick bucks by selling what they have rather than what we want. Best bet is DIY way or hunt for the one who is ready to take up the job.

Does the system display the song name/album/artist when you stream music via Bluetooth from mobile?

My system does not and I don't seem to find any instructions in the user manual.

Hi

Me too purchased the same HU for my ertiga. I have no plan for an amplifier.

can anyone suggest me better speakers (for all 4 doors) which can give me good bass and clarity. can spend upto 7-9 for 4 speakers.

Thanks

Top Bottom